You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Online Editors! Please check the ''Social Hub'' Sub-section

This is my humble request to the online Editors. I request them to immediately go to the Social Hub Sub-section immediately and check all the recent messages. Just now I have visited the Sub-section and found two identical messages from a lady (ostensibly a new Member). According to me, the promotional messages from this lady Member are objectionable. So, the Editors may kindly check the recent messages in ''Social Hub'' Sub-section and may delete any message which does not conform to the high standard of this educational sire. If they don't find any objectionable message, then kindly excuse this Member.

Thanking in anticipation.

Partha K.
    (An ordinary Member)
    Thanks for reporting this. Social hub is meant for exchanging the ongoing winning situation of members and their earnings and therefore there should not any room for promotional messages.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Glad you've spotted it Mr.Partha. At the top of the social hub page, ISC does say 'Absolutely no spam allowed' still people have ignored this and posted a request for jobs and objectionable content,

• Sign In to post your comments