You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A slightly different incident

Dileep Rawat, a common Indian youth, recently married a Rajasthani woman. He loved his wife. He sold his own house to settle the loan of his wife. He further lends money to his in-laws, as they were in trouble.

After some days, when he asked for the money his in-laws refused to return the money. Dileep Rawat's wife visited her parental home and from her home, she asked Dileep to come to her house to sort things out.

In their home, Dileep's wife and in-laws burned him alive. Dileep was admitted to a hospital by his sister, but the doctor has told that there is no chance of him to survive. His present condition has been captured in a video, but it requires courage to see the video of the terrible pain being suffered by this young man.

Sister of Dileep Rawat first mentioned about this incident. The matter has been taken up by a lady named Deepika Bhardwaj who is associated with an NGO. So far, no media reported this.

Needless to say that so far no arrests have been made. Women cannot be arrested for domestic violence against men.
    I always used to quote a Tamil saying - Kolaiyum seivaal pathini (Even a wife will murder her husband). This has been proved now. Despite any love, affection and care, a wife will not hesitate to take the life of her husband. Let us not trust the women fully. We should handle them with care.
    No life without Sun

Nowadays we are coming across such women, who can do anything and everything to satisfy their lust, demand and interest.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

A sad incident, we need to know the other side of the story. Such instances will be probed and justice delivered because of the attention it gets on social media and NGOs. The perpetrators in family disputes, be in of either sex, will be punished if found guilty. I don't think the law differentiates between man and woman, yes, the perception in society may be skewed.

We have seen, heard about far more cases where in the opposite happens, the newly wed girl harassed and killed by husbands and in-laws. So,we should not make the mistake of taking one case and make generalized statements.

Mr. Natarajan:

1. The Domestic Violence Act is heavily skewed against men.

2. The incident hasn't got any importance in social media or in mainstream media.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

After seeing of various crime episodes during the prime time, nothing seems to be impossible. Irrespective of the sex & the age groups, the crimes taken place surprises us of the ways in which we found the involvement for even a petty things like the doubts but we can't help with it other than to remain overcautious of the movements around us. However, I don't feel that there wouldn't have been the indications of something unfortunate but the victim might have ignored of that. Anyhow, sad thing happened.

The criminal brains are on the rise these days. A wife harassing the husband, A husband harassing the wife, a teacher harassing the student and a boss harassing his subordinate and similar sort of issues are increasing day by day. These days in the society we are seeing females also who are harassing the males. Of course, the number may be less when compared to the incidents where males are bothering the females.
    Sometime back similar incidents in Telugu states were reported and I think there was a thread on that where many of us shared our opinions. Ex-Minister from AP has come out with a proposal of rights protection commission to males also. There was a hell lot of debate on TVs on this issue.
    The issue mentioned by the author is very sad and a person who loved and helped his wife and her family got the reciprocation in the form of humiliation. Something should be done to avoid such instances in the society.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments