You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What I thought and questioned a month ago has been proved after 27 days

Dear Members,
    Last month, on 18th July, I raised a thread on ladies visiting Sabari hills. In that thread I wrote "What is your good comment about the SC verdict? Will our Lord Ayyappa be happy to see all his female devotees at his shrine? Will there be any adverse effect on this earth, especially the southern states of India?"
    (Kindly refer this thread )

Now, after 27 days, it has been proved. Yes. There was an adverse effect on this earth, especially the southern states of India.

What do you say now?
    Let the Supreme Court judges give any order. Let Indian males and females not break any age-old tradition. That is the best.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Let us not link the ecological (man-made disasters), torrential rain and the religious sentiments. With due respect to the author, While the state, it's people are struggling for food, help and shelter, I don't think we really need to discuss such issues, it borders being insensitive.

Natarajan,
    I already said in some other thread that there is nothing wrong in discussing issues at ISC whether it is Man made disaster or God made disasters. We all believe and have trust in God. I would say that we human beings are the toys in the hands of God who plays with them as he likes. In our day to day life, we go to God and pray to come out of problems we face, and again go to God to thank Him. Anything that goes against God, will have some evil effect. That's what we have witnessed now. So, let us discuss it frankly. If you don't wish, you may watch the discussion.

Remember, God acts through His creations.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.