You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is life all about?

I see very categorically that I was born and therefore have to die someday. It could be tomorrow or years later but it's inevitable.

So whatever I have done so far or will do or accomplish now; will not last eternity. Whatever I accumulate in terms of wealth, luxury, knowledge or achievements; are not going to stay with me forever.

So what is LIFE all about? Why did I come here?

Even If I live for 100 years, I am still going to do the same things over & over again. If all this struggle or effort is for nothing, why so much fuss?

If everything is transient; & if I should struggling (as long as I am in this body), what should I struggle for? What is the meaning of this Life?
    The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death is called life. The life is a span of the person from his arrival on to this earth and he leaves the world and his body will become inactive.
    How we are coming on to this and when we will go away from this earth and what will happen to us after death. These are the question which one can't answer. If the fact mentioned by the author is understood by one and all, there will not be any crimes and there will not be any run for money and luxuries in this world. As a matter of fact, after we get out of this world no one will remember us for long even though we were very rich. But if we are good and help some people during our lifetime, they will remember us for a long time even after our death also. So it is good to do good deeds when we are active in this world.

drrao
    always confident

This life is to make some meaningful produces from whatever resources at our disposal which we are presented from this life itself. In a normal life one individual has to go through different phases of scarcity to abundance of resources. This also includes the inclusions of different emotions like the happiness or the sadness or sometimes when we feel depressed or excited or motivated. At times we are full of positivity but in a moment we are full of negative thoughts. With so many complicacies & unpredictable future, we must strive for achieving big in our life. And so for me the life is all about looking above in order to ensure of having anything which we have wished for so as to get more out of it.

Life is about learning from every difficult task .we learn everything from a life when we face difficulties. Without difficulties nobody can learn anything.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Life is a reality for many and a myth for others. But life is through our true existence, that's what I will say. We are here for a purpose, and we should find out that. We should be good to others, we should be helping people. We should be truthful and grateful for what we have. Life is all about to dream and to achieve what we desire to achieve. It is completely on how you think your life is. Life is about building on your ambition. It is about learning and taking experiences. Life is given to be of service to others. Think about living and you can gather an ample number of things for the survival. We cannot actually figure out why we are here. But with every little moment that we live and do something, we can learn the true meaning of life.
    Do what inspires you !!

The author has raised a question which so far no one has been able to answer in this world. The mystery of the life is yet to unravel.

Presently we can only think that whatever life we have got is not because of our choice. It is merely a product of some bio-chemical reaction. We have to accept it as it is and make it as meaningful as possible.

In our Hindu philosophy it is very clearly mentioned that we should be contended with what we have and should not greed for more. Yearning for more materialistic pleasures is the root cause of our woes.

So believing in this doctrine and doing our responsibilities we have to somehow pass this phase which is called life.

As we do not know what is beyond this life, our purpose should be restricted to this present phase only.

Knowledge is power.

We are an intelligent species and we have a privilege to ask such questions. But imagine the life forms before us. There has been five massive extinctions until now, each wiping out from 70-99.9% of world population at that time.
    But we find fossils. The echoes of the long dead. We commit a fatal mistake. We number our days. But we forget that life itself is eternal. You can still learn about dinosaurs and Dodo birds though they are non existent now. Life is all about leaving a print on your path, that will speak your legacy for eons to come.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

The problem among us that we do not accept what comes in our way and expect more . Not everyone is destined to get what they want in first instance. For example if a boy gets qualified from a college, he cannot get good salary and good job with his first offer. He has to gain experience, prove his mantle and showcase his talent before the boss of his company where he is working and thus surge ahead. So this process of testing time is not liked by many and thus gets dejected with life going slowing or not moving at all. Every moment of life is great and can be enjoyed and there should not be any doubts on this. One thing is sure, the time always not going to be the same. If you are down with problems and setbacks now, surely the phase is going to ease and you will be soon into good periods. If that is understood, the life going to be ever green.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments