You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Where is Rahul Gandhi?

I have been missing the Congress President Mr. Rahul Gandhi since long. For whole Kerala flood chapter, he wasn't seen anywhere not even in Twitter. This has led me to wondering of the role of the Congress party here but I don't get the satisfactory answer. I wish the same would have actively involved in scrutinizing the ground reality along with contributing in normalizing the situation in Kerala but sadly he went missing.

What we get as an impression of Rahul Gandhi here? Is he a found to be serious or just willing to comeback with more baseless criticisms of the PM Modi led NDA government?
    Shri Rahul Gandhi is presently in Germany. As usual, he has created a huge controversy yesterday when he said during the course of his lecture that ISIS was formed and became strong due to lack of opportunity to work in war-ravaged Iraq.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I think he is on leave and went to Germany. That is why there is no news much about him and his statements are not seen about Kerala floods. He might have made some statement from there itself. I am not sure whether he has done that or not. However, his colleagues and other important friends from his friendly parties may be doing the needful in India and may be trying to help the victims of Kerala. But he might have utilised this occasion to go near to the public of Kerala and helped them so that he will win the confidence of the Keralites.
    drrao
    always confident

This thread gives wrong information since I saw many tweets from Rahul Gandhi on Kerala flood. But propagating wrong news is not new for certain political parties as always.
    Thanks,
    Suresh.

#646197, while this is good to inform that I am not into propagating the misinformation but at the same time I would to clarify that non of the news channels that I witness has come-up with such Tweets on his end & so could you pl. let us know about his concerns through Tweets & what is his actions so far in context to the leader of a responsible opposition party to the Kerala flood victims.

In addition to my above comments, I am saddened by the fact that one of his party member went to the Pakistan & while hugging the Pakistani army chief. What's going on in the minds of a Congress party?

Shri Gandhi is on a two-day visit to Germany and he has shocked the entire country giving justification for the formation of ISIS. He, while addressing a gathering at Kampnagel theatre Bucerius Summer School in Hamburg, said that lack of jobs has resulted in the formation of ISIS.

He also shockingly equated the country's vision with that of a terror organization saying each one has its own vision including the terrorist organization.

Kerala is facing a calamity. Most of the people are volunteering to do whatever they can. They are not waiting to hear their leaders. Irrespective of the Party colour people are working day and night. Most of the organisations and institutions are doing their best to help the affected.
    Here in my place, our Residents' Association took up the volunteer work. They first collected some money from among the members and bought the needful items and medicines and handed over to the collection centre working under the collectorate. Afterwards we contacted several persons and service minded industrialists and organizations for getting needful food materials, clothes, cleaning materials, medicines and such other needful items. Most of them positively responded and we got several materials which we transferred to the collection centres. We got dress materials even from outside India. Friends from other States also were helping. Thus lakhs of rupees worth materials were distributed to the flood victims by this small Association itself.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

#646209, your views are well appreciated & I thank you for letting us know about this but the ruling party at the center is being trolled for not doing enough. In addition & on a much bigger platform the Rahul Gandhi went on proving that he is more inappropriate speaker then what we actually had estimated out of him earlier.

What's his contribution in improving the situation in Kerala.

This thread proves that Rahul Gandhi has emerged as a leader and got the attention of many people in the country right from the Prime Minister Modiji to the author of this thread. Rahul Gandhi asked his party workers to help the needy people of Kerala in all possible ways. The Congress Legislators in Maharashtra responding to their President's appeal have already announced one month salary as a donation to the Kerala flood relief works. Rahul Gandhi requested the Prime Minister to declare Kerala floods as a national disaster and take appropriate steps. This was on Twitter as well as all the news channels. There were discussions on his request in almost all the news channels.
    What happened in Kerala is a calamity which has to be discussed without any political color. Unfortunately, this is what is happening now. The Kerala people along with many other non-government agencies are meanwhile going on with their efforts of flood relief without any political color.
    Rahul Gandhi did not justify the formation of the ISIS as pointed out mistakenly or intentionally by a learned member of the forum. He said that the exclusion of a large number of people from the development process could lead to the creation of insurgent groups like ISIS anywhere in the world and cited the example of the USA in Iraq. Rahul Gandhi was explaining why insurgent groups like ISIS are formed. Rahul Gandhi has point there.
    India is not at war with Pakistan. Both the countries have diplomatic relations. Mr. Siddhu going to Pakistan for Prime Minister Imran Khan's oath-taking ceremony is blown out of proportion so also his hug with the Army Chief of Pakistan. There is a new regime in Pakistan and let us hope for the best.

" Be Good and Do Good "

"This thread proves that Rahul Gandhi has emerged as a leader and got the attention of many people in the country ......."------------That is the precise reason behind the liberal brigade has started promoting Raghuram Rajan as the consensus candidate against the Prime Minister in the next Lok Sabha election.

The response #646217 has definitely relaxed the somber mood of the Forum section.

Good that Rahul Gandhi is away on a short tour to Germany to give lecture to the students on varied aspects. If he was here, surely the good works done by the military forces on rehab would be criticized for nothing. And even when he is there, he made some unwanted statement which is now trolling on social media. That unemployed which was the failure during NDA government led to youth joining ISIS. That was the most stupid observance of Rahul Gandhi so far as a opposition leader. I think he has been miss guided by coterie and wants to see that Congress dig its own grave before the next general election.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

#646217, I don't get it with the statement, "This thread proves that Rahul Gandhi has emerged as a leader and got the attention of many people in the country right from the Prime Minister Modiji to the author of this thread". I am saying so because what he has established himself of has already been witnessed during the no-confidence motion. In addition, I am surprised of the fact that if there was such an initiatives by him then why the Congress members didn't mentioned in any of the debates but the whole of the debates carried away with criticizing the central government for not doing enough. It's good to mention here that mostly I prefer to watch debates on Times Now, Republic TV, AAJ Tak, Zee News & India TV. May be there could be a small part which went unnoticed.

Mr. Ved Prakash Anand, if you care to google on the internet, you will get all the information. Whatever information that was furnished by me is from the internet only. I do not know much about the Hindi news channels but Times Now and Republic TV are the mouthpieces of BJP. Along with the news channels mentioned by you, watch other news channels also to get better news if not totally correct and unbiased news.
    There is no chance of missing Rahul Gandhi because of the spokespersons of the BJP who do not miss even a single chance to comment on Rahul Gandhi day in and day out. In fact, mostly because of them we find Rahul Gandhi in news.

" Be Good and Do Good "

Some times I feel sad for Rahul Gandhi for being trolled the most as a politician in social media and at ISC also he has been taken left and right. But the way he behaves like child and posts some images , immediately bring reactions from the net users as they catch up with images with solid slogans and troll in such a way that even he would love to see and enjoy them.
    K Mohan

Mr. KVRR, don't you feel that as few of the news channels as mentioned by me is biased to a one political party than what are the chances that the sites or the news channels which you are referring to are not biased to as per their taste & businesses? See it's not a big deal to know about all these & it's very much clear when the other person in a debate want to get away from the debates or try to divert from the main subject because of a simple reason that they don't have the clarifications on the subject matter.

That is what I have expressed in my previous response. Read my response once again carefully. I have mentioned, "watch other news channels also to get better news if not totally correct and unbiased news."
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Mr. KVRR, so at least we have come to know the fact that any of the news channels or sites can't be 100% unbiased but instead working towards their agenda or in order to attract TRP so as to earn more money. But than I am confused of about how the outcome can be debated so as to come to the right conclusion? According to my opinion & as explained above, "t's very much clear when the other person in a debate want to get away from the debates or try to divert from the main subject because of a simple reason that they don't have the clarifications on the subject matter".

Now the latest news is that he is in London. Probably canvassing for party funds as the elections for 2019 is fast approaching and the Congress party is facing financial crunch.
    K Mohan

We have to develop scientific temperament, which is one of the duties of every citizen of India as incorporated in the Constitution of India. We have to gather information by reading, watching or listening and form an opinion of our own without unduly influenced by the others. In another thread of yours you have mentioned "I haven't gone through the whole of his remarks & comments but for sure want to discuss in detail & in pieces so as to get the better idea & clear picture of about what his intentions are & whether we are ready to accept this as it is?". Now my question to you is how you can discuss without knowing about the comments? First, you have to go through all the information, form an opinion of yours in a scientific manner and then make comments. I hope that I made myself clear.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Mr.KVRR #646307, if I wouldn't have knew about it than there wasn't any possibility of presenting of this thread. Now instead of listening to the whole chapter of Rahul Gandhi, I preferred it to listen to the expertise as well as to the Congress speakers defending their leader in the debates & as no one is perfect so do I but I wanted others also to come up with their watch list as well onto this subject. I do feel that this could be the one of the ways to allow others express their views openly. I am not writing an article here but want to discuss on the matter & so I do feel that the way I have started with the discussion should be ok for us.

• Sign In to post your comments