You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Friendship Day contest declared

Wow! It was so nice to see the participation of ISC members to Rejuvenate the Friendship Bond Contest conducted from 5th August to 12th August.

It's time to declare the winners. It is sad that though I wanted to declare more winners but few of you couldn't make it as the word count crossed 500. Some of you could have made it to the top prizes. Some didn't post the link of the contest thread in the post. There were two or three posts where the essence of love was predominant. These entries also couldn't be considered as winning entries. It became more of a love story and not one depicting the importance of friendship. These are a few things that you may keep in mind while participating in the next contests.

Now without a further ado, here are the names of the winners.

First Prize-150 cc goes jointly to Rosie Ray and Soundharya

Second Prize-100 cc goes to Neethu

Third Prize-75cc goes to Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao

Fourth Prize-50cc goes to Vij

Hearty congratulations to you all. Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.

I also congratulate all the participants who took out some of their precious time to contribute to the contest. I wish you keep contributing to ISC like this in the future.

(Edited)
    A long-awaited announcement!
    Congratulations to the winners Rosie Ray and Soundharya for securing the first prize in the creative story writing contest. I also congratulate the second prize winner Neethu, third prize winner Dr. Srinivas and the fourth prize winner Vij for securing their respective positions.
    I enjoyed participating in the same but disappointed a bit.
    Anyways....better luck next time for me.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ms. Rosie Ray, Ms. Soundharya, Ms. Neethu, Dr. Rao and Mr. Vij for winning this grand contest. Many more such awards await them in future.

I also congratulate Ms. Joyshree for efficiently organizing this interesting contest.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My wishes and hearty congrats to the first prize winners Rosie Ray and Soundharya in the creative story writing contest on friendship . Applause to the second prize winner Neethu, ,the third prize winner Dr. Srinivasa Rao and the fourth prize winner Vij for winning with ease.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congrats to all the winners of the Friendship contest. I like the efforts put in by Editor Joyshree for organising the contest and declaring the results with justified explanation. It is true that my friendship story had a love story in it.

Will there be any CC for the entries which did not win the contest, but for sparing their valuable time and energy to write a story for the contest? At least, a minimum of Rs. 10/- as CC would fit to those non-winning stories.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to first prize winners Rosie Ray and Soundharya. My congratulations to Neethu for winning the second prize and Vij for winning the fourth prize. My thanks to ISC for considering my entry for the third prize. I wish all the winners will continue their good work and get many more awards in the coming days. Probably as many of the entries are not qualified for the contest, I got third prize. Otherwise, I might have missed the bus. However, I am happy that my entry has been selected for the 3rd prize.
    drrao
    always confident

A big congratulations to the prize winners Rosie Ray and Soundharya and also the second prize winner neethu and the fourth proze winner vij.

Hearty Congratulation to all the winners and the participants. It had been a while since I had participated in any contest so this, definitely, is a boost for me to, put on my thinking cap for what I love to do, irrespective of my work.

Congratulations to the winners and participants. Happy to participate in contests that boost up creativity and writing ability. Thank you Joy Shree for the contest.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

My hearty congratulations to Rosie Ray and Soundharya for getting the first prize in Friendship day contest. I also congratulate the second prize getter Neethu, third prize winner Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao and fourth prize winner Vij.
    Regards
    Rizwan

We have many creative writers in ISC and when some of them participate in these contests, it becomes not only interesting but also competitive.

This time also same thing happened and it must be difficult for the judges to decide the prizes.

Now results are out and I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions and wish them all a brighter contributing sessions in future also.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners. Wishing the other participants the very best for the future. There were many good entries with unique views.
    Suggestion to Editors:
    If some stories were good and the judges felt that it did not qualify because of the love rather than friendship, please give them the feedback individually, so that they would not be disheartened and can keep to the theme for the next contests. In story writing, sub-plots are used to strengthen the main plot, this may be one of the reasons.

My Hearties Congratulations to Ms. Rosie Ray, Ms. Soundharya, Ms. Neethu, Dr. Rao and Mr. Vij for winning the contest of Rejuvenate the bond with your friends and thanks to Editor for organising a friendship based contest on the occasion of Friendship day
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to the first prize winners Rosie Ray and Soundharya for the friendship Day contest. And also congratulations to the second prize winner Neethu, third prize winner Dr. Srinivas and the fourth prize winner Vij.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I would like to congratulate to all the members who have win in the contest.

Congratulations to all of the winners of the Friendship Day contest. The stories were really good and contain the true essence of friendship. All the stories have a special message of friendship attached to it and all the participants of the contest did a wonderful job to show their creativity. My best wishes to all of the winners and participants of the contest and hope to read more such nice stories in future too.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of this creative writing contest and a word of appreciation to all the participants!

Some of you missed the prizes due to technical reasons which could have been avoided if you had stuck to the guidelines in the announcement thread strictly. Hope you will all remember this point while participating in future contests.

The cash rewards as announced has been credited to the winners.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

I would like to request the Editor to please mention the mistakes done by the contestants so that it cannot be repeated in future. It will be really helpful.
    Padmini

Padmini, the mistakes that has been made by the participants have already been generally mentioned by the editor. Keeping the time constraints in mind and also due to certain technical issues involved, we are sorry to say that it won't be practically possible to consider your request at #646687.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

No issues Saji sir!
    I requested because in earlier contests organized by Vandana ma'am, she used to mention these details below the disqualified entries..

Padmini

The enhanced points and cc to other eligible entries have been credited as per earlier discussions on the subject.

Congratulations to all the winners of the creative writing contest!

Keep it up.

"If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.