You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

From now on I have to score 28 points everyday!

Some Members can write articles at the drop of a hat. Some of them can write a beautiful poem within 15 minutes. Someone continues scoring points after points year after year waking up at 4.30 in the morning. Someone can design a flag for the website. Some Members are experts in the working of mobile phones. Some can give valuable advice on how to hold the steering of a vehicle. Some Members write beautiful stories on human emotions. All of them are experts in their own rights.

Among these great Members, I always feel very hesitant to express my views. I feel very shaky at the time of submitting articles. I am always doubtful whether my updates will be accepted, or not. I don't know whether my answers to the questions would be considered appropriate, or not. I am not sure whether my terrible political views will be accepted, or not. But despite such self-doubts, I submit my writings.

Now, I find that despite my hesitation, self-doubts and lethargy, I have somehow managed to cross the line. I set a target to acquire the Platinum Shield within three years of my joining ISC. With considerable difficulty, I have managed to fulfill the target set by me.

Now I have realized that getting this Shield brings another responsibility. From now on, I have to sore at least 28 points everyday, because to continue holding this Shield requires a minimum score of 10,000 points in every subsequent year.

Let me try!
    Yet another achievement by a member having reaching to the Platinum Shield. Congratulations Mr. Partha & wishing best of luck for the challenges ahead. You are one of the members in the ISC who is often straight forward in expressing his views to any of the threads.

Welcome to Partha in to the Platinum club. Hardly handful of members are present and your addition is one more in the cap. Now retaining the position is big task which the author has understood. But what I feel that daily scoring 30 to 35 points is not that big task. If the author can raise one or two threads, respond to five or six forum posts, then the target can be achieved. By the way the author has good control over creating a sensation through headings which force the members to go through the entire text and the actual thing is revealed in the end. So that knack is the highlight quality.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations on becoming the Platinum member of this prestigious Site and becoming a member in the highest level is not an easy task and you are able to make it and It is a very happy moment for you. For you scoring 28 points on an average per day is not a big task and you will be able to do it very easily. You have established your own mark on this site. Your method of narration is appreciated by many people. I wish you will have a good run on this site in the coming days. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats Mr. Partha,
    I always admire your posts and responses. You are different than other ISC members. The talent you have and the way you perform at ISC cannot be matched with other members. You always introduce many past passed away personalities in this forum whom many ISCisan don't know or heard or seen. Well done. Now you are a proud Platinum member of ISC. No doubt, you need to be more active at ISC to retain the shield you bear. I am sure, you shall overcome, one day. All the best, dear Partha.

I am sure, daily you can make Twenty Eight
    It won't be tough, as you have Plenty of Thought(s).

No life without Sun

Respected Sir. I have been a member only for four months or so. I have been able to see so much of merit in each of your views and your fearless way of putting things across.

Hats off to you and congratulations Sir!! It is really a great achievement that you have made it to the pinnacle of glory of this great learning website. I have read with interest many of your articles.

Please do keep it up. Am sure that making it to the next level is never going to be a problem. The points that you have mentioned per day, I guess, is hardly anything for a person of your talent and stature.

Congratulations Mr. Partha on your achievement(s), I have always been a fan of your postings though I do disagree on the viewpoints on certain topics. Nevertheless, your posts on personalities and the stories that you write are always nice to read.

I wish you more success up the ladder with more creative thoughts which you have in ample.

Congrats Partha, for reaching a very important milestone. Hope, in the future too you will continue with the same vigour. Your presence in the forum does keep things very interesting. Your updates, expert answers and the articles that you write are all very useful stuff. Continue doing well in ISC.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations Partha Sir. Happy to see you achieving one more milestone in ISC. Even this post. you have made it interesting and rightly mentioned about the hesitation in posting articles and comments, which I do face all the time. But you are inspirational that you overcame those hesitations and achieved the place where you are now. Thank you for your presence in ISC.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Mr.Partha, congratulations on the entry to the Platinium club. For a person like you, it's not a difficult task, The minimum you need to do is respond and create 6 forum threads a day. I still remember the beautiful narration of the cockroach story!

Great! and congratulation for achieving this yard stick.

Achieving 50000 points in 3 years is a good average of about 40-45 points per day. I believe with your calibre and this speed things will be easier done than said.

All the best and keep submitting your good contributions.

Knowledge is power.

First of all my heartiest Congratulations to Partha Sir to become the Platinum member of ISC. I have been always seen that you are one of the best contributors for the last three years. I think that you can achieve too many milestone.
    Best of luck ,

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

I sincerely thank the Members for their good wishes. Their wishes encourage me to continue writing with my limited ability to express myself.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations Partha sir on becoming a Platinum member. I think for your pace, ISC has to innovate some other higher levels. I don't have any doubt about your calibre for maintaining the Platinum status. You can easily score the required points daily.

Congrats Partha sir for entering the Platinum membership level. It must a true moment of enthusiasm. Your posts are always very beautifully written, I have always admired the way you draft your threads on big people or if you are writing about any places. Every bit of word in your write up is just amazing. Keep inspiring us all this way.
    Do what inspires you !!

• Sign In to post your comments