You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How will you introduce yourself to the ISCian in an ISC meet?

Dear All,
    Presume that ISC has organised a meeting for all the active ISCian in a venue common to all. You are invited. At the meeting, your name is called, and you are asked to introduce yourself and address your fellow members.

How will you introduce yourself and what will be the content of your address to ISCians.

Let us enjoy the ISCians speech in this thread.

@ Please make it interesting, my dear members.
    An interesting thread is sleeping for the last 5 days without anyone to wake up and care. Members, this will give you an opportunity to stand on a platform to deliver a lecture. Please speak out something that will interest the ISCian.

@ Let us meet here in this thread.

No life without Sun

Sorry, I missed it.

My introduction:

Hello! I am a middle-aged balding young man. I am an under-confident less-educated man. So, I always try to keep mum and learn from others. Please teach me.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Partha,
    When you stand erect with a mike in hand in front of the ISCians, all will be able to judge your middle age and bald head. Initially, all ISCian would applaud for your words. Now continue with your good address to the ISCians.

@ Let this be not a joke. Your baldness is the sign of your maturity. Be serious on the stage. You are a platinum member, remember. In fact, you should lead the meet as a VIP member,

No life without Sun

Hi,

I am not the Name, Fame or Designation. I am neither a Boss nor an employee, I am neither a Friend nor an Enemy, I am neither a Man nor a Woman. I am neither the Mind nor the Body.

Who am I than?

I am non of that tag which was given to me by my family, friends or colleagues. I can only say what I am not. What I am, I don't know.

"If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

Hi,

I am an ISCian from Kolkata who likes to do all kind of nonsense. I have the interest to know different things and came to ISC to gather knowledge on variety of topics. I do not like the boundaries of classification among people around me and want to declare that I am a citizen of this world and not of any particular country. It's interesting to see the other members waiting eagerly to listen to my address but I really do not have anything more to say.
    In fact, few days earlier I was also thinking of a grand meeting of ISCians at some common location and wanted to suggest the same through a thread. But somehow it slipped away from my mind. Anyway, I thank the author for initiating the thread and let's ponder over whether it is feasible to arrange such meeting in future.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hello and Hai to every one.

This is Mohan from Hyderabad and the platinum member of this site since 9 years and having the constant ranking of 3 so far. I have been toeing with the idea of meeting with members of this site individually but thanks to the efforts of our webmaster Tony for arranging the meeting. Either too we were discussing the views and facts in the written form and as far as I am concerned there was apprehension in the minds of some members that how I write that instantly on many topic. Some have even doubted that I shall refer Google to write the responses.

So I am throwing a challenge right now. Any body can ask any question on any topic except the technical ones and I Shall try by best to give instant answers. Now is there any body to raise a question ?

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

"Good Morning, My dear Brothers and Sisters of ISC.

At the outset, I welcome you all to this first ever ISC meet organised by ISC. Thanks to the Web Masters Tony Jose and Timmy, and our Managing Editor Vandana and the force behind this meet.

Before I introduce my self, I would say that I am a simple person and I speak and write very simple English only. Hope you all will understand me and my half-baked English.

Let me introduce myself physically in this meet though I am known to you all virtually through my writing at ISC. I call myself proudly as Sun of ISC, as I am known and visible to most of the ISCian in the ISC Forum section. My original name is Meenakshi Sundaram. Members from the south will have no confusion, but the members from the north will have utter confusion about my name. They would presume that Meenakshi Sundaram is a female by name and so must be the daughter or wife of Mr Sundaram. Hence, I shortened my name as 'SuN' for ease of writing and pronunciation. Now you might ask me why I write my name as 'SuN' with capital S and N with small u. As I am a fun lover, I wish my name to have some peculiarity and fun in it. I joined ISC on 24th March 2011. I must thank my relative Mr Manikanda Raj who has shown me the path to ISC to be a Platinum Member. I feel proud of being an ISCian. Thanks to ISC for my growing.

@ I am yet to prepare my speech for the formal address. I shall address you all later in the evening. Thank you all."

No life without Sun

Hello all. My salutations to you all. At the outset I like to thank ISC for arranging this get together and I am very thrilled to see the gathering here. I am Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao learning on this platform since last 2 years. I enjoy spending time on ISC and I feel the same is the case with you all. Let us all have a great day today.
    drrao
    always confident

For me, while thanking the ISC team, I would go on introducing myself & ending again with the thank you note for all the members available there. I am not a serious kind of a personality & therefore will try to come with some lighter moments so as to feel more free & comfortable among all.

Mr. Ved Prakash Anand,
    My thread asks you - At the meeting, your name is called, and you are asked to introduce yourself and address your fellow members.
    You are given a mike to address the gathering. Please put up the extract of your speech, as done by many other members, if you wish.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments