You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Partha! Now pay attention to some Adsense earnings

Reading about Adsense from the Members of ISC, I applied for Adsense within six months of joining ISC, and I found that my application was accepted. At that time I thought that nobody would be able to prevent me to become the next Bill Gates because my Adsense application was accepted. But within three months I understood that I would not be Bill Gates in this birth. I have to take birth again.

To cut a long story short, after four months or so, today I checked my Adsense account after almost four months. I found that till now my accumulated earning is $87.25. So, I have decided that I will have to pay some attention to my Adsense earnings. First I have to understand why my earning is so poor till now. Most probably I have made some mistake somewhere which I can't identify.

I request the Members of ISC to enable me to understand my mistakes at the first instance.
    AdSense earnings are very low in forum threads and responses. But it is good for the article section. Again the article should be attractive and must have the life of revisiting by many net users. That means more the impressions a article can create, the more the earnings you have the chance to earn. Some articles might be time bound and cannot have visitors over the period of time. For us we may be expecting income from that, but for Google and ISC it is waste matter occupying space. So in future churn out such general articles which can sustain at least life for 2 to 3 years and must have scope for re editing and adding details.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good suggestions, Mr. Mohan. But I generally don't post admission notifications and similar type of articles, whose shelf-life is less.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My Adsense application is still pending with Google. I don't know when it will get accepted. So my experience in that subject is less. So I may not be able to contribute anything in this particular subject.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr Rao, just visited your profile and found you had already written 46 good articles and responded formidably in the resources section and you are just 9000 points short of platinum level and still your adsense pending means , some thing gone wrong. Kindly change your e mail account and log on with new account, new profile photo through the adsense profile page of this site. Surely your adsense would be approved. And also keep tab on the mails being received from Google time and again on adsense issue.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments