You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the weeks 12th - 18th Aug'18 & 19th - 25th Aug'18(Winners)

We are now announcing the result of the TOW contest for the last two weeks together. The forum is a place to have an open discussion on all topics and exchange of knowledge is expected among the initiator, respondent and also the reader. Although we are not receiving strikingly impressive threads, we are still announcing the winners to encourage members and expecting improvement. Hope that our members would contribute good threads with more creativity and thought-provoking ideas and topics.

TOW contest for the week 12th Aug – 18th Aug'18

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1.Neeru Bhatt for the thread - Our mind is not a dustbin!

2.Jagdish Patro for his thread - Why can't we discard a rumour immediately but enjoy it?

TOW contest for the week 19th Aug – 25th Aug'18

The Winner of the TOW is –
    Vij for his thread - Why this race for getting limelight and appreciation?

And the Special Prize awardees are:
    1.Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread - When you become familiar to the stranger's eye!

2.Umesh for the thread - Is networking required for individual growth and progress?

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    I congratulate all the winners of the TOW contest for the last two weeks. The threads are interesting to read and all the members and winners made their best efforts to write those threads in the past weeks.

The natural disasters and few unfortunate incidents throughout the country have an impact on everybody's mind and which might have affected the members too. I wish all the best to the winners and hope more members should bring out much wonderful threads in the coming weeks.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congrats to Neeru Bhatt and Jagdish Patro for winning the special prize as tow entries for the week Aug 12 to 18th. And congrats to Vij for having selected her entry as tow for the week 19th to 25th Aug. And also a word of appreciation to Sankalan and Umesh for being adjuded at the special prize winner. Sorry for the others who entries could not get the recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Neeru Bhatt and Jagdish Sir for securing special prizes in TOW contest for the week of 12th to 18th Aug. I also congratulate the winner Vij and special prize winners Sankalan and Umesh for getting the special prize in TOW contests for the week of 19th to 25th Aug.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to all the winners in the TOW of the week awards.
    The selected threads are good and gave good inputs.
    I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days.
    I wish all the best to them.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the weeks 12th - 18th Aug'18 & 19th - 25th Aug'18.

Well done.

"If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

Hearty congratulations to Neeru Bhatt and Jagdish Patro for being the winners of special prize for the week August 12th to 18th 2018. And congrats to Vij for being the winner of the thread of the week award for the week 19th to 25th August 2018. And also congraulations to Sankalan Battacharya and Umesh for being the winners of the special prize award.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Thanks ISC for selecting my thread for this TOW award.

I also congratulate all other winners also for their respective awards.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the weeks 12th to 18th Aug and 19th to 25th Aug '18! Great going friends.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the weeks 12th - 18th August, 2018 & 19th - 25th August, 2018. Many more laurels await them in future.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My hearty congratulations to Vij for being declared as the winner of Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners for both the weeks of the contest. I wish the winners to get more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest for the weeks 12th - 18th Aug'18 & 19th - 25th Aug'18. All the threads are really good and deserve the awards.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.