You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Time is changing: Now cricket is not the only sport to discuss here.

I am happy that during prime time & during discussions & also in the YouTube we have more videos on The Asian Games then the Cricket & delighted to see more appreciations from the visitors. Hope so that the time is changing & India will celebrate of its winning in the other games as well. I would like to wish the Indian team in The Asian Games a very best of luck with the fact that they have made us obliged by showing their presence in the foreign land by winning prizes for our country.
    Yes the way other sports person representing India at the on going Asian games has to be discussed here. I came across one image in which Minister Rajvardhan Rathore is seen serving tea to the team India sports person at the games arena and that speaks the bonding taking place between the government and the playing persons. Coach has been constantly in touch with players as to what they want to give exemplary performance. I think for the first time we have seen such a close co-ordination and that is why India could register so many gold, silver and bronze medals in various track and field.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

We should appreciate and encourage all the youth trying in different sports and trying to attain glory. We should have equal appreciation for all players not only to cricket players. In India we are after cricket and cricket players making merry from this following. Slowly the trend is changing. Indians started appreciating the other performers also. Now in Asian games our team is making good efforts and trying to show their talents. This is a good break for our country. The trend in the social media is indicating that we are encouraging other players also.
    drrao
    always confident

We all are happy by the performance of India at The Asian Games and yes other games are also finding a place in discussion panels. This is a country with huge population and people have varied tastes. But the focus or attention towards a sport or event is always associated with promotions attached to it.

In this year the sports budget has been hiked by more than Rs. 250 crore keeping in mind many issues like, India's participation in Asiad and Commonwealth games, incentive to sports persons, developing sports in North Eastern regions and of course the Khelo India project. With all these developments in the economic side, related to sports, it is bound to have an effect on the promotional aspect also and it is a good sign for the country for the all round attention it is getting in different sports.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments