You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of July '18- Winners!

As is said, it is better late than never. With due apologies for the delay, we are now announcing the Winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of July '18. These special awards are presented to members whose contributions stand out in different sections during the period. And the winners are-

Wizards
    Articles
    Umesh

Jobs
    Himanshu Chouhan

Forum
    Aditya Mohan

Ask Experts
    Avi

Super Contributors
    Information Updates - ABSivakumar

Photos- None.

The Wizards will each get a cash reward of Rs 250/- and the Super Contributor Rs 100/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to the winners of these Wizard and Super contributor awards for the month of July. I hope they will continue their good work in the coming days and win many more awards. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners for their outstanding contributions as Wizard and Super Contributors.

Well done.

"If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

Heartiest congratulations to all the super contributors for July. Well done. Keep up your good work at ISC.
    No life without Sun

I congratulate the wizards and super contributors in different sections of ISC for the month of July, 2018. Mr. Umesh, Mr. Himanshu Chouhan, Mr. Aditya Mohan, Mr. Avi and Mr. Sivakumar have proved their mettle in various categories and they have been aptly rewarded. Many more laurels await them in future.

It is also noted that no Super Contributor award has been given in the Photo sub-section. Members! Be active with your cameras.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor award. All of them have given their best in the respective sections and hence selected for the awards. I wish all of them very best in all future endeavours.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh, Mr. Himanshu Chouhan, Mr. Aditya Mohan, Mr. Avi for being the winners of the wizard awards for the month of July and congratulations to Mr. Sivakumar for being the winner of the super contributor award.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I thank ISC for the wizard award bestowed on me.

At the same time I congratulate all other awardees for their respective awards.

Keep up and let us contribute our best in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations for the winners of the various sections of the ISC. All the very best for future award to other members.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

My hearty congrats to the wizard of the July month for Article section Umesh who has created a niche for himself in appending the best articles and deserve to win. Appreciation to Himanshu for his jobs posting which eventually won the wizard award. And applause to my son Aditya, who has been active in forum and thus recognized for the wizard and who can forget Avi for winning the wizard in Ask Experts section. My claps goes to AB Sivakumar for having adjudged as the super contributor on Information update section.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you so much . This would be my first wizard award. Thanks for considering my contributions.
    Other award winners are also aptly rewarded. Congratulations to everyone.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to the Wizard award winners, Umesh for Articles, Himanshu Chouhan for Jobs section, Aditya Mohan for Forum section and Avi for Ask Experts section. I also congratulate ABSivakumar for being declared as the Super contributor of the Information Updates section.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning the Wizard award for Article section. To write articles consistently is need real dedication. I also congratulate Mr. Himanshu, Aditya, and Avi for winning the same award for job section, forum section and ask expert section respectively.
    Extending y wishes to ABSivakumar for getting super contributor award for information updates.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Umesh,Himanshu, Chouhan, Aditya Mohan , Avi and ABSivakumar for winning wizard and super contribution award of the month of July 208. Best of luck.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.