You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Thank you Members for all your support!

I just clicked on the "recalculate points" box in my dashboard, and it showed my points as 10022 which, I understand, makes me a member of the Diamond Club now.

I wish you to thank each one of you members for all your support. In particular, I wish to thank giants like Juana Madam, from whom I have learned how to write quality articles. To Juana Madam, and to others who might have been a bit hurt by my harsh words or forceful arguments, I wish to express my regret.

There are three resolutions I wish to make. The first is to only talk about the positives. To highlight stories like the two I included in an article on Good Samaritans. The one relating to an 85 old Raamu Thatha (am yet to meet him), has touched my heart. I shall write many more articles only.

The second is to stay clear of any comments on politics alone. I have a soft corner for the NREGS scheme, which, I was told, was the brainchild of one famous bureaucrat and political advisor to the late Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi. His name is Shri V Krishnamoorthy, former Chairman of BHEL who is personally known to me. I shall positively write about his managerial capabilities but not about the party that he advised. I know about three dozen families that have come out of the poverty line. I will write about them too.

The third is to raise only issues of general interest. I do hope to contribute constructively here and stay clear of anything which is even minutely controversial.

My special thanks to the Editorial team. Vandana Madam, thanks for patiently helping me to understand the HTML link. It took another IT wizard from my family to understand it fully!

Thanks a million to everyone. Three cheers to giants like Juana ma'am, Partha Sir and so many other members. Mohan Sir, please help me understand how I can stay here without going back to the Gold Club.
    Congratulations on your reaching and crossing a milestone of 10000 points. Best wishes for more achievements in future. Incidentally I see that you have the maximum revenue share bonus this time. Keep up your good work.

Congratulations Mr. ABSivakuma & wishing a challenging move ahead. From a beginner to Diamond level, you must have been to this forum for long with being consistent on your actions have made this whole possible. As you are inspired by others & moving ahead but in the future you seems being followed by others for their learning & achievements. This all is a part of our lives which sometimes makes us emotional for our stand & moves. Again wishing best of luck to you.

Wow double yummy for you. First for winning the award for special contributor in information updates and then reaching the diamond club. Now retaining this position is important. Like our cricket teams win the cup and they have to retain it ,otherwise the opposite teams snatches next time. Here also you are alone responsible for retaining your membership level position by being consistent, contributing and regular without missing and messing. And given the niche you have created so far, it will be cake walk progress toward platinum level which is no doubt 40,000 points away and yet achievable.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan Sir, and all other Members. Thank you so much. Mohan Sir, please advise me on the minimum points I should earn every month. Since I may be busy with other work, it may not be possible to contribute everyday.

Please do advise me on the "how".

Hearty congrats for joining the Diamond club. Indeed, your performance at ISC is excellent and exemplary. Within a short span, you reached the diamond level. I hope to see you soon as platinum member club where I am from. All the best to Sivakumar. May God be with you and guide you in ISC and outside ISC.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to you for becoming a member in Diamond club. I hope you will continue your good work and reach platinum club at the earliest. I appreciate your performance which is very good and fast.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. ABSivakumar. It's hard work and consistency that brought you to the Diamond Club. The three resolutions are understood and with your determination you could easily stick to it. We all learn from others who are doing things much better than us and you acknowledged it with gratitude. I wish you all the best and do keep up the wonderful work.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Yes Sir. There are so many Members here. Ms Soundarya is one such. She gives a poetic touch to all inputs and her English is just too good. This is one example. Hats off to her and other talented people.

Mr. Sivakumar: Congratulations on your grand entry to the Diamond club of ISC. I have been expecting this announcement for some time. Your strong presence in the Articles Section and in the Forum Section have been strongly felt by all the regular Members.

However, I strongly object(!) to the adjective which you have used for me. I am definitely not a giant. I am a pygmy in presence of true giants like Mr. Pramod, Mr. Ravishankar, Ms. Vandana, Mr. Mohan, Ms. Juana and some others. If you call me a giant, some of the true giants may start laughing.

Please start planning for the next level. To remain in the Diamond club, you have to score @ 7 points per day, which is a child's play for you. So, contribute regularly and accept the laurels which you will receive during your journey.

Best wishes!

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Hearty congratulations ABSivakumar on your entry into the Diamond Club of ISC! I must say that you made it quite fast and that is due to your active and consistent presence on the site. You have now moved a step ahead and so your responsibilities as a member have increased too. Hope you keep up the tempo and move on to the next level with the same dedication and speed.

With regard to some other points you have mentioned in the thread, I think it is a positive sign that you have shown the magnanimity to accept your mistakes and have decided to better yourself in areas that require your attention. Realizing one's mistakes and feeling responsible to correct them is an indicator that you are here to stay.

I have a point to make though with reference to your statement that you will be writing articles only. The forum is the playground where you learned the nuances of the site and so you should not discard this section totally. It helps to be on the ground.

Wish you all the best!

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Hearty congratulations ABSivakumar for becoming a diamond member of the india study channel. Hope you contribute more and reach the platinum membership also. All the best.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congrats on entering the diamond category in a short period.

With your knowledge and involvement in ISC, you will have no problem not only continuing in diamond club but soon you will reach the platinum level.

Human capabilities are immense and there is no limit to our creativity and hard work.

Keep it up and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

What I advise that try to be with the site for at least three times in a day. Early morning, afternoon and late evening. And try to contribute by responding to at least two or three forum threads or raise one or two forum threads each session. That is enough to be in the race for the platinum and also retaining your diamond position. Now do not tell me you have shortage of time. Now a days our site can be assessed and contributed through mobile phone easily and maintaining 50 to 60 points per day would give you greater lead in this site against others and given the knowledge, you can do it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan sir. Thank you. Only if am caught in a remote location I will be in a bit of trouble. Otherwise, it is okay. But pl do tell me. Is it average? Does it mean I should access ISC everyday or it is fine if am active on some days and earn the required points?

Mr. Sivakumar: You are not required to be present everyday on this site. There is no such compulsion. But it is advisable to open this site at least once in a day to score some points to maintain the writing habit.

To remain in the Diamond club, you are required to score 2500 points in each subsequent years.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Sivakumar, you need not be unnecessarily worried and tensed about the points you score or the required average to maintain your level. Just keep contributing as you are doing now and things will automatically fall in place. Let not your activities become a mere ritual for the purpose of scoring points; it should be the result of your commitment to yourself as an author and dedication to this portal, the standard of which is in the hands of members like you.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Congratulations Mr.ABSivakumar. Excellent achievement, entry to the diamond club. Your articles are very good and thought provoking. All the very best for the next Platinum level.

PS
    Initially, I used be cautious about points tally, now, I take it easy, as time comes by, if I can make a meaningful contribution, I do it in my spare time, if not I just let it go. You can also plan you presence based on the time and accessibility factor.

I wish to thank each and every member for their good wishes. Yes, I wish to get to 40,000 points as quick as possible.

Thank you all once again.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.