You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

She ultimately took the revenge (Part-I)

Winter was over. Both of them had slept in their hole throughout the winter. They woke up from their sleep around two days ago. They came out from their hole very slowly. They couldn't move very fast.

He got a sweet smell emanating from her body. She was calling him. So, they enjoyed each other's company immediately coming out of the hole. After this exhausting but pleasant exercise, both of them were very hungry.

Now it was morning. The sun was rising in the east. Both of them started searching for food. They hoped to find some rats on the field. But unfortunately, they couldn't find any. They couldn't find any small bird also.

They were exhausted; they were hungry. Very slowly they came on the State Highway just beside the field. The serpentine road was going from Bolpur to Katwa.

Suddenly they could feel the vibration. It was increasing rapidly. And then they saw the monster. A rapidly moving rectangular monster was very near to them.

She started moving towards the field as quickly as possible. But he couldn't.

(To be continued at Part-II)
    A good beginning. As usual very well narrated. The presentation is encouraging the reader to complete the story very fast. Good starting and we will be waiting for the next part.
    drrao
    always confident

So far so good. A good start indeed. Let's see how it goes.

Even this small write up has made me wonder how interesting it's going to be.

"If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

A surprising story from a hole with a suspense. I am curious to read the story to be continued in part II.
    No life without Sun

Who are 'they'? About whom I am telling? Any guess?
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I think the story is about pair of Snakes (a family) living together a happy life.
    "If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

Are they Cobras? Only Cobras can take revenge. Since the male Cobra (he) was not able to move fast, the monster kills it. The she cobra takes revenge. This could be the follow up story, I presume.
    No life without Sun

Very good start..
    I guess them as snakes. But I love the suspense part and keep guessing.
    Eager to read the part II

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

But the studies says that its a myth that snakes take revenge if one of them is killed. Further, it says - Snakes do not travel in groups or pairs.

I am just sharing what I read here & there.

Nice and suspense story. I guess they were snakes. Waiting for the part 2.
    Regards
    Kamal

• Sign In to post your comments