You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

After many years, I could make it 999.

Once upon a time, in ISC, I was making my points beyond 1000 per month(30 days) regularly, and was receiving Revenue Share Bonus(RSB) to my credit. Now, after a long gap of many months, as on today 31st August, I have made it 999(excluding this thread). Hope I have regained my strength to post messages and respond messages. I find my name at the 14th position on the top 20 list, and I am sure, I will be eligible for RSB for the month of August 2018.

@ I sincerely thank the members for posting good messages for which I responded and scored 999.

@@ The RSB I earn for August will be donated to Kerala Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund.
    Great progress point wise and you have the ability to surpass the first two toppers of forum too. By the away appreciation for sending the RSB amount as donation to Kerala relief.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations for becoming active and getting good points on ISC. You have worked out on thread section and obtained the points. This is my appreciation to you for donating some money for Kerala flood victim rehabilitation fund.
    drrao
    always confident

An excellent performance. But I think that you always have the strength to remain among the top 12. But lately you had become irregular and so you were not performing properly. Now again great going for you because you are accumulating points for a noble purpose.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I must thank the Trios of ISC, Mohan -Srinivasa Rao - Partha (Forum Super Stars) who have seen my triple nine 999 and responded. They have posted an inspiring response that encourages me to contribute more and more to ISC.
    No life without Sun

It is good if we can be consistent. But that may not be always possible.
    However scoring lesser points by posting lesser but good content is far better than scoring points by posting contents just for the sake of points.
    We are not academic students to fill the prescribed minimum number of academic days. Hence there will be ups and downs in our activities.
    It all depends on various factors. We can be prudent and optimal. I do not think you need to feel regret or lacking just because of earning less points or cc. Still you can go high if you will so.

Congrats Mr.SuN on reaching the target and the RSB. all the best for more points/cc in the future.

• Sign In to post your comments