You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

August 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the August 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits section.
    Congratulations to all the members who have got their cash payment for the month of Aug 2018. I am inching towards getting my next payment. Hope to get it in a month or two. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats to all the members whose names were short listed in the payment order and better luck for those who missed the payment for want of threshold amount.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have got the cash payment for the month of August '18! Being consistent and active in this site pays and you all have proved it once again.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

My hearty congratulations to all the people whose names were there in the list. I am lucky that my name is also there in the list. I wish all the best to the people who missed payment this month will find their place in the next month. My sincere thanks to the webmaster.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to all the recipients of Payment for the month of August 2018. Make use of the money for a good cause.
    No life without Sun

I am very much happy to get my get payment this month, best of luck for next month.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congrats to everyone getting payment this month. Those who could not make it to that should work harder this month. for next payment.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their payment for the month of August 2018. I too received the payment of Rs. 1000/- for August 2018. Thank you sir for announcing the payment.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Many many congratulations to those who are in the list of cash announcement. I got payment after a long so happy. Today I submit invoice for cash payment of Rs. 1400.

Congratulations to all the members listed for the payments for August month.
    I have uploaded my filled invoice.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks for the timely announcement. Wishing the best for the members this month for the RSB.

Congratulations to all the members who have got their payment in the month of September. I am also looking forward by next month or other.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Congratulations to all the members who receive the cash payment for the month of August 2018. Unfortunately my name does not appear in the list. I will try to get cash payment of the next month.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the members whose names were announced in this month . My name is also there and I will upload the invoice very soon.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.