You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes of this day to relax

A wife told her husband when they are leaving out of their house,to lock the house outside as his father should not come to their house as they are going to her mother's house,nearby. He told her,'okey as if I have locked your mother's house from outside?"
    ========================================
    Party man1: Why our party leader found worried even after received Doctor award from the Government?
    Party man2: His worry about no patient is coming for treatment.
    ==========================================================
    Partyman 1:Why you are laughing?
    Partyman 2: Our leader after acquiring Doctor award, calling the secretary as 'sister'.
    Partyman 1: What is there to laugh?
    Patyman 2: Because his wife only his secretary in our party!
    +====================================================
    Husband: (while eating) Oh, today the sambar and vegetables are excellant!
    Wife: Okey stop it! No self pride.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Newly married wife:Why you have touched the snacks offered on the day when you came to our house to see me formally?
    Husband:To avoid second shock only.
    ======================================
    As usual some jokes from the author. But this time the jokes are not very attractive like earlier jokes. Only last but one joke I enjoyed a lot. Anyhow some time for laughing and fun is always required.
    drrao
    always confident

Hmm, right. The jokes were not that funny but at least they offered some respite from the routine.
    "If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

Pattabhi,
    Your jokes are good, but I did not enjoy and laugh as it lacks quality. Your first and last jokes could not be understood. Other jokes made me to read and smile, but not laugh. Please try and entertain us with good Pattabhi jokes that we enjoyed in the past.

No life without Sun

All the five jokes are very humorous and the first one was splendid. What is happening in real life has become a joke to which we enjoy as we go through.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.