You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

When will you verify my question?

It's been 4 days since i posted that question.. Admins didn't verify my question yet..
    Here's link

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/ViewQuestionDetails.aspx?QuestionId=45251
    Okay, the last update from the Admin was that this thread was being shifted to the Ask Experts section.

I guess, you need to wait till Monday.

"If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

You have to wait. They will go in a sequence. You may have to wait for the Editors verification and approval. Generally, it will not take long time here. Probably the Editor concerned may be busy with some other assignment. Please be watching the section to know about it's posting. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Madam Vandana is back at ISC after recovering from her illness. She has assured that all the backlog in Ask Experts section would be cleared today. I too have my question pending for review by editors. Hope to see our questions in Ask expert section cleared today.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.