You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The life and death of human beings, especially noted persons leave us a good moral.

The life of Duryodhana and Ravana depicts the moral to us how one should not live with such character. Rama and Krishna left us the message to lead a life like them.
    Many present-day people also like Morarji Desai, Kamaraj, Kakkan etc are persons who lived in a very simple manner throughout their life. M.G.Ramachandran lived a great life as a great philanthropist.
    Similarly, the famous Telugu Actor Harikrishna died in an accident by leaving a great message that the death is common to all including a big shot or a common man if he or she resorts to rash driving.
    Anyone driving a vehicle should follow normal speed even in free places like the highways.
    We can learn many things from the life histories of good as well as bad people. The death will come to everyone in a different way. Some people get death without having any pains. But some people struggle a lot. The people who are God fearing and have good habits and value based life, may get death without much pains. Some people suffer a lot and their death will be very pathetic. YS Rajasekhara Reddy's death is a good example for a pathetic death.
    The drivers should take a point from the death of Hari krishna. Safety belt is your life saver. That point is to be kept always in mind and while driving they should use it. It is a great protection for life while driving. The helmet is like that for two wheeler drivers. Going at a very high speed is inviting your death. There are set limits for safe driving. We should not go exceedingly high speed out of our fancy. You may be a good driver. But we don't know how your death will come.

drrao
    always confident

I believe we should not live life by examples, but by understanding ourselves. If I understand myself, I would know whether my thinking process is good or bad. Good or Bad also depends upon where I want to go, my ultimate goal / objective.

Worldly goals would need different set of ideals, spiritual goals would need different attributes.

"If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

There is always a moral lesson to be taken from the life of great people like Gandhiji, Vivekananda, Gautam Buddha etc and these personalities have not influenced the individuals but also influenced the society at large.

In fact they are the bench marks of our aspirations and ambitions in this respect.

Knowledge is power.

Yes life and death of every human being leave us the message to which we wont heed the thought. When my brother died at the young age of 19 years, it was a big shock to our family. And he died to a renal failure . The message what he sent was, not to include too much salt in the food preparations, less oil to be used and above all do have regular check up of our body for possible diseases of long sustaining impact on our health. The awareness those days on health aspects was very less and there were only two big hospitals which were looking after kidney related diseases. One was Jaslok Hospitals in Mumbai to which we cannot afford and other one was Osmania General Hospital in Hyderabad. In those days this disease was spreading like anything , and we could not even get special ward for that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments