You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Seeking permission to post a deleted thread elsewhere

Yesterday I raised a thread seeking discussion on a job advertisement appeared in the Dawn, a very popular English newspaper which is published from Karachi, Pakistan. Three Members of ISC had submitted their valuable responses on the thread. However, the thread was thereafter deleted by an Editor of ISC (the reason can be guessed by me). The link of the deleted thread is given below:-

This thread

As the thread has been deleted, can I now post the content of this thread somewhere else? Will it be okay?

Editors and Members! Kindly furnish your opinion on the issue. If allowed, I am going to share the same on some other platform.
    I would like to read that thread.
    Which platform are you going to post?

I love chocolates and ice creams!

You can read it here also. Just click the link now, before the content is totally erased.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

No. Your message has been deleted. We cannot view it. Hope it is regarding recruitment of Non-Muslims in BSF Pakisthan. Am I right?

I too wonder why such a good thread has been deleted which brings out the fact in our neighbourhood. In fact, it is an eye opening thread to know the fact.

No life without Sun

It is your write up. This site has deleted the same. So it is non existent on this site. So ISC should not have any right on that matter logically. So why should you take their permission. I think you can publish it elsewhere without any hesitation.
    drrao
    always confident

What I feel that if a thread is deleted and no more required in ISC , the author can shift the same write up some where and get benefited to which ISC should not have any objection.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Permission granted Mr Partha. We have our guidelines and you must adhere to the same.

I am locking this thread due to the innuendo.

[Response edited. Refrain from personal attacks.]

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.