You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

What has the forum come to?

A few days back, I saw a despicable response posted, on the forum, by one of the most educated members, as far as educational degrees go. It screamed of bigotry, it was nothing short of hate speech, it was contemptible. I came back to post my response, but the thread had been deleted, and rightly so. It was given the treatment that it deserved.

Now, we have another 'distinguished' member, insinuating that another member had either been drinking or was on drugs, and indulging in 'satta', which is as far as my knowledge goes illegal in India. In fact, two of the three inferences are serious crimes in India.

Is it appropriate to use such analogies?
    No, such analogies are totally unacceptable. Please send me the thread's URL directly via gmail (to my official ID iscmanagingeditor). We will check it out and take the needful action.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Juana,

An update - I located the thread. Due action will be taken. Thanks for reporting this.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.