You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 26th August to 01st September '18- Winner!

With balanced and moderate views on various issues, he has proved himself to be an asset to ISC. There was no doubt in choosing the Star for the week. Friends, the Star of the Week award for the week 26th Aug to 1st Sept goes to none other than Manish Nanda. He has been consistent and diligent.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the newbie for the award.
    Hearty congrats to Manish Nanda for getting the Star of the week award for his consistency in contribution and also understanding the working style of this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Manish Nanda for being the winner off star of the week award for the week 26th August to 1 st september and for winning Rs. 250/- cash reward. Hope you win more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Thank you so much. This appreciation came when I was least expecting it.

Is it possible to donate this Cash Reward to Kerala Flood relief fund? What should I do? Please guide.

"If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

Hearty congrats to Manish Nanda for having awarded with star of the week award, You really deserve it, my friend. Well done. Keep it up. Wish you many such awards to pour on you.
    No life without Sun

My sincere congratulations to Manish for winning the star of the week award. You are the most deserving member for this award for this week. I appreciate your good gesture. I hope you will continue your good work on this site and win many more such awards in the coming days. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Manish Nanda for winning Star of the Week award- 26th August to 01st September 2018.

During first week of Oct 18 the payment schedule would be announced if you achieve the minimum threshold amount and then eligible to claim through invoice uploaded and the amount comes to your bank account and then decide what to do.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats for this TOW award. Keep it up and continue posting your ideas and creative contents in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Excellent work Mr. Manish Nand, Congratulations on the SOW, star of the week award. Wishing you many more awards in ISC.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Manish Nanda for winning the Star of the Week award. The threads are always interesting and there is a consistency in the work. I wish him all the best and hope he will win more awards in the near future.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Mr. Manish Nanda for winning the star of the week award and thanking the team for making this great event wish you all the best for the next events and hoping to do well in other weeks too.

My hearty congratulations to Manish Nanda for being declared as the Star of the week award winner. This award definitely encourages the members to start contributing more in this website.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats Manish Nanda for this wonderful award, right at the beginning of your innings in ISC. Let me hope it will be a long one. It was good going through your balanced views on a host of topics. Keep up the tempo. And awards will follow for sure.
    Patience and perseverance pays

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

I would like congratulate to Manish nanda for the winning in the contest as a star of the week.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Good job done & wishing more challenges ahead. Congratulations Mr. Manish Nanda.

Very happy to congratulate a person who has contributed notably, during a very limited period. Please accept my hearty congratulations for being selected as the Man of the week, Mr. Manish Nanda.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.