You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today,5th september,teacher's day

By starting his career as a teacher and elevated to a President of a Nation. This proud goes to Dr.Radhakrishnan. The teaching profession is considered as a noble one. Teaching profession can be taken by one only if he/she intentionally dedicate him/herself.
    To day fifth September his birthday considered as teacher's day to respect him and teachers. Though a student become a collector his teacher found as a teacher with proud.
    I convey my heartfelt greetings to all my teachers.
    Already today morning one thread is posted by Mohan on this subject and many responded also. The link is given here.
    this thread
    The author might have posted this in that thread instead of opening a new thread. Anyhow, I think that the Editors will do the needful.

drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats and greetings to all the teachers on this lovely teacher's day. I remember the day when my little daughter used to wear saree and hold a can in her hand and act like a teacher on this day. I used to think that she would become a teacher one day. She proved herself an effective and efficient teacher now.

I too was a teacher in a school for few years.

@ Happy Teacher's Day.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.