You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Best participants- Active GD- Homeschooling to become more popular than conventional schools-

We are now announcing the Best Participants in the recently concluded Active GD on the topic "Homeschooling to become more popular than conventional schools- Do you agree or not?".

The participants have tried to bring in the pros and cons of the topic in detail and have made every effort to support their stand and to counter the views of others.

Having taken all related aspects into account, the following participants have been selected-

Padmini

Joyshree

Aditya Mohan and

Sankalan Bhattacharya

Each of the winners will get a cash reward of Rs 150/-

All other eligible participants would also be given enhanced points and cc based on their contributions.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the best participants.
    Thank you editors. The above mentioned names are very consistent in GD participation.
    I guess its just coincidence but Joyshree ends up against the concerned topic always. Well that's a good thing because a stronger opposition is needed to bring out the goodness of a debate.
    It was a very good exercise of mind and tongue. And because I'm in my last year of Btech, I hope these GD skills will help me out.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

A happy morning with a happy announcement!
    Congratulations to Joyshree, Aditya and Mr. Sankalan for getting selected as the best participants.
    I am really happy that I am also among the best participants in the GD as I usually do not participate in such GDs but this time the topic attracted me and I participated.
    Congratulations to all other participants also who tried to express their views on the topic and keep the discussion alive.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

It is good that the GD results were announced. The deserving participants were chosen as the winners. Congratulations to all the winners. Hope they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty Congrats to Padmini, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the best participants of the GD prize. Well done Members.

@ This is the first GD to get evaluated fast and result announced within a short period. Editors did not take long time to evaluate this GD. This should be followed in future by the ISC Editors.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants of this GD. Wishing the best for future awards.

Hearty Congrats and best wishes to Padmini, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning as best participants in the above said GD.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners.
    Well done and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Padmini, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Sankalan Bhattacharya for being declared as the best participants of the active GD contest. Good to see a lot of members participating and winning.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Hearty congratulations to Joyshree, Aditya, Padmini and Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for being the joint winners of active GD and winning cash prize of Rs. 150/-.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all of the winners whose names are there in the list of Best Participants. I also congratulate all the participants for their useful contributions that made the session alive . I am feeling very happy because my name is also there in the list. The topic of the GD is really very interesting and there was a good participation. It's a topic which definitely will be the much talked about issue in the near future.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.