You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Can I be allowed to post in My India Section

I want to update some information about various places of both the Telugu States about which I have the required information. But when I go to that section, it says I can't post without a permission from the concerned. So I request the concerned persons to see and let me know whether I can post in that section. I expect a positive reply from the concerned persons from this ISC. look forward to receiving a reply.
    Dr. Rao,

Yes, you can provide Information Updates in the My India section. The posting permission has been provided now. Please try submitting an update and let us know if you are having any problem.

A word of advice: please avoid repeating text in your threads and responses.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you for your response, Managing Editor. I will try following your advice. I will post an update in the section and let you know in case of any problem.
    drrao
    always confident

Today morning I tried for posting a new place. But it is showing the restricted access page only. Can you please look into the matter.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr. Rao,

You clearly stated "I want to update some information about various places" so that meant adding an update to existing pages of the My India section. Accordingly, the posting permission for info updates was added to your account. You did not state that you wished to add a new place! That is not possible for any member. The Webmasters have closed the section for new contributions and new places cannot be added. The Webmasters would prefer to add content to the existing pages only.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

OK. Now I will try to update the information for the existing places only. Thank you for the information.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.