You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Promoted to 2nd rank. Much delighted

Today I chanced to visit my own profile and found that I had progressed from 3rd rank to the 2nd rank in site. Of course the first rank is held by none other Pramod who is the top contributor of this site with his all time score cannot be achieved by anyone. I am slowly inching toward 2,00,000 grand total of points and soon that will be achieved. Even in school and college, I never progressed to so consistently and ISC gave me the good platform to prove and achieve targets. My sincere thanks to all those who respect and regard my postings for which I famed to great height.
    Congratulations to you Mohan for achieving 2nd rank in ISC. A great achievement. This is an indication of your consistent participation in this site. Hope soon you will reach 2,00,000 total points. Hope you will continue your good work and inspire others in actively participating on this site. Wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations and hope to see you in the number one position soon. Love your threads and participation in forums and other sections. Keep up the good work and soon you will become the number one contributor on this platform.

Congrats to Mr. Mohan. You deserve this promotion. Only one more step, you come to the top. Let us wait for it, and hope the same to happen soon. Congratulations, once again.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congrats Mohan. If you cannot move forward or inch ahead, who else in ISC can do it. You have the technique and know the knack to achieve your target you set for you. You are few hundreds short of 2 lacs. No doubt, you will achieve it within 10 days, before this thread becomes old. All the best, Mohan.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations sir, you'll soon be climbing up to the top, Wishing you the very best.

Your continuous and persistent efforts are definitely praise worthy and are exemplary for all of us.

Very few people can keep up the momentum for such a long time with such a steady pace.

So well done and congrats and all the best for your future status in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments