You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

August payment not credited to my bank account.

Hello Sir/Mam, the Payment of this month was not credited to my bank account. I uploaded invoice for cash payment on 3rd September 2018. Do I need to wait for a few days more? Generally, how many days will it take to get credited to my bank account? Please look into my matter and do the needful. Ref: Invoice no - 120471
    Sun may fail to rise, but ISC will never fail to pay its members. WM Timmy John of ISC will not take such a long time to credit your good earned sum. He will swing into action after reading your thread. Please ensure your invoice is correctly uploaded with relevant details, and received by ISC. Anyway, we can rest assure that our hard earned cash is always safe in ISC bank, if not credited to your bank account.
    No life without Sun

Now a days payment credit information from banks are also not transmitted due to technical snags. Better verify your bank account once again and then report the matter.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have received my payment yesterday only. You might have also received by this time. Before 19th of every month, the money will be credited into your account. If there is any delay from your side in uploading the invoice, it may get a little delayed. One or two days this way or that way money will be deposited into your account. Nothing to worry. Just verify your bank account once.
    drrao
    always confident

Himanshu, please confirm whether you have received the payment.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Hello Himanshu

Your payment is transferred on 11th Sep 2018. Please confirm whether the payment is credited to your bank account.

Yes sir, payment was credited to my account on 11th September 2018 and I apologies for late response.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.