You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to give permission to add cities in My India Section

I request to give me a permission to add new cities in the My India Section. I have few photos which I want to upload in ISC, but when I searched for few cities, I found that those cities are not there in ISC database. I want to add them. I request concerned editor or webmaster to give permission to add cities in My India Section.
    Ramya,

As I mentioned in the thread posted by Dr. Rao for a similar request, the My India section is closed for contributions. You cannot add new places, but only provide updates to the existing content.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Ok madam, but can you please add Kavadiguda place, so that I can add photos to that place.

Place name: Kavadiguda
    Pin code: 500080
    District: Hyderabad
    State: Telangana

Regards,
    Ramya

I request concerned editors or Vandana madam to reply.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Ramya,

We have done the needful: Kavadiguda. Note that we will be issuing some guidelines for photos. Go through those before you continue your submission of photos. In the meanwhile, you could submit updates of schools, colleges and places in the My India section, providing good quality descriptive content and correcting errors in the info, if any, which already exist on those pages.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Ok Madam Thanks for the reply and thanks for adding place.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.