You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for the month of Aug'18on topic 'Fly(ing)' - (Winners)

Our elders say, "He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying". But our ISCians have proved once again that every word has a meaning with different perceptions and the Topic-based TOW contest for last month on topic - Fly(ing) received a good response with 17 entries presenting their thought in a unique way. With best wishes on the eve of the Ganesh Chaturthi, we are pleased to announce the TOW result.

This time we have Joint Winners in this TOW contest and they are –
    Reena Upadhya for the thread - I wish I had wings so that I could fly
    and
    Venkiteswaran for the thread - Let your creative imaginations grow wings and fly

It is decided to award a Special Prize to the following:
    1. Partha K for the thread - Do you know me? Most of the time, I sit and I fly around you
    2. Soundhrya for the thread - Spread the wings of courage and start flying!
    3. Vij for the thread - Bringing up child is like flying a kite
    4. Neeru Bhatt for her entry - They are natural flying machines
    5. Aditya Mohan for his thread My paper plane will never fly
    6. Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for his entry - Don't leave the ground in the pursuit of flying high

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. All other entries would be given cash credits based on the quality of the post and an invalid entry won't be given any c.c. Congratulations to all the winners!

Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    I congratulate all the winners of the Topic based TOW contest. It's quite interesting to read the threads and all the threads have some special meaning based on the topic. Well done the winners, and I wish all the participants of this contest very best for future endeavours.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Reena Upadhya and Venkiteswaran sir for being declared as the winners of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the Special prize winners of this contest. Good to see a number of prize getters on the list.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congrats to Reena and Venkiteshwaran for winning the flying topic contest and my appreciation also goes to special prize winners too on the same subject.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Well done and congrats to all the winners.
    Keep it up and continue contributing in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Reena and Venkiteshwaran sir for winning the topic based TOW contest. I extend my wishes to all the special prize winners also. All the threads are unique and well expressed.
    Sometimes I really find it difficult to guess the winners as many of the threads seem deserving and that happened for this week too.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you ISC team for encouraging my participation. Congratulations to joint winner Venkiteswaran sir and also to all the special prize winners.

Wishing all the winners a big congratulations on this auspicious day of Ganesh Chaturdhi.

Wh! Wah! Wah! What a flying ISCians winning the Flying contest. 2 Joint winners and 6 Special prize winners. Almost 50% of the contest participants have won the prizes.

My heartiest congratulations to both the TOW award winners and the six special prize winners. I think they all must be flying after reading the result. Congrats once again.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to the winners of the TOW contest for the month August 2018 on the topic fly(ing). I also congratulate the special prize winners. I am lucky to be one among the special prize winners. My sincere thanks to ISC for considering my thread for a special prize. I hope all the winners will continue their good work, participate in the coming contests and win prizes.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners and participants of the TOW contest. Best wishes for future awards.

Thanks ISC for my award and I also extend my congratulations to all the other winners for their respective awards.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to Reena Upadhya and Venkiteswaran sir for being the winners of the TOW contest on topic Flying for the month of August 2018 and for winning the cash credit of Rs. 60. And I also congratulate all the special prize winners and for winning cash credit of Rs. 40/- each.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Hearty congratulations to the winners of the Topic-based TOW contest for the month of Aug '18 and also to all the special prize winners! The enthusiastic participation as also the creativity of the members was encouraging. Let us have more such beautiful threads irrespective of whether there is a contest or otherwise. All the best!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

• Sign In to post your comments