You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Oh my God, ISC out of reach for whole three hours from 5 .30 to 8.30 PM. What happened ?

I have been trying to post in this site from 5.30 pm onward, the site was not rechargeable and I tried browsing from other web felicitation channels, but of no use. But at the same time, I was active on the social media and my posts were getting uploaded and responded. What happened to our site for three hours. Even our others members also would have felt the same setback. Normally for 20 minutes a day, there would be shut off for the site maintenance, but three hours is too much time. Can ISC admin give reasons for this three hours block out
    Sorry Mohan,
    I did not experience any such problem from Bengaluru. Could be your Hyderabadi problem. I could see Dr. Rao posting responses after 1800 hrs. I myself posted a response # 648300 at 1839 hrs. Where is the problem?

No life without Sun

There was no issue whatsoever at my end. I think it is not necessary to raise a forum thread repeatedly each time you have problems to log in or have a slow connection, as connectivity or erratic power issues arise for many members in various cities. Just wait please till you are able to resume. As and when a major issue of inaccessibility to ISC does arise, we do report it right away to the Webmasters.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.