You must Sign In to post a response.
Time to cheer the best of the best in the AB Challenge Quiz!
  • Category: Winners

The AB Challenge Quiz - winners

The The AB Challenge Quiz received 14 entries. The participants, in the order of their email time and their tally of points, is as follows -
    Aditya Mohan - 15
    Soundharya - 18
    Umesh - 14
    Juana - 22
    Neeru - 22
    Natarajan - 18
    Dhruv - 20
    Rosie Ray -11
    AB Sivakumar - 8
    Sun - 7
    Dr. Rao - 14
    Padmini - 11
    Syed Rizwan - 8
    Bhushan - late entry, hence invalid.
    ----------------------------------------
    The first prize of Rs.100/- and 50 points goes to Juana and Neeru Bhatt. The second prize winner who gets Rs.70/- and 35 points is Dhruv and the third prize winner who gets Rs.60/- and 30 points is Soundharya.

Congratulations to all the winners! Your cash prizes and points will be credited soon, as also points and cc for the correct answers for all participants.

The participants are requested to let us know if there were any errors in their points. And the answers? Check the attachment! I will initiate a separate thread for you to understand the interpretation of the clues to get the answer. In that thread, you can give your feedback and suggestions for similar future contests.
  • The AB Challenge Quiz Answers (161299-1-The-AB-Challenge-Quiz-Answers.doc)
    It was really a very interesting contest.

Well done and congrats to all the winners.

Knowledge is power.

I attempted 22 answers and got all of them correct; so am super pleased with myself. I missed entering T-Series, though I had got the answer.

Congratulations to the winners.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

My heartiest congrats to all the winners. Indeed, a great quiz. I could not do well due to confusion. Will try my best in next quiz.
    No life without Sun

Juana and Neeru congrats for having got all the answers correct and hence won the AB contest. My appreciation to second prize and third prize winners too. And for those missed the prize. better luck next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very happy to see my name in first place along with Juana. There was one clue which I missed narrowly. Anyway these things happen in these time bound contests.

Congrats to all the other winners.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to Juana and Neeru Bhatt for being the first prize winners for the contest The AB challenge Quiz. And I also congratulate Dhruv and Soundarya for being the second and third prize winners respectively.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I gave a wrong answer in haste. But the competition was very enjoyable. Looking forward for more quizzes like this.
    Judging how almost everyone scored high, we ISCians must be really good at brand-guessing.
    Can we have more of these brand naming quizzes?

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to all the participants and the winners. Glad to see that I've scored 18 and tied with the third place. Unfortunately, my answers were 4 hours later than Soundarya's entry. Shows the value of time.
    Some of them were tricky, but excellent one to participate in.

Congratulations to all the winners of The AB Challenge Quiz. It's really an interesting contest and my best wishes for the participants who couldn't win this time. I am sure they will make it in the next editions.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners of the AB Challenge quiz. This contest was quite interesting and took time to find each answer. Thank you Vandana Mam for conducting such a contest. Hope to see more contest like this in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

What a nightmare! I bungled again in the winners' announcement due to putting the wrong list of answers of Neeru in the points tally sheet. A thousand apologies, especially to Neeru, for declaring her as a co-winner. I am closing this thread and will issue a fresh announcement. It was not an error by the other editors who checked the points tally, but my own, as I did not share the email entries and only the tally with them so they were not aware that I had put answers of another entry in the column of Neeru's entry. I literally spent a sleepless night yesterday, just realizing the error due to a point made by one of the other editors that both Juana and Neeru had left out answering identical clues. I should have immediately checked at that time itself, some days back, when this was pointed out to me. Horrendous, what I did, and am totally embarrassed and ashamed. Sorry, Neeru and all participants. I am completely upset with myself.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to the winners. For me, it is tough as I am not familiar with many of the brands. I appreciate the Managing Editor for conducting a beautiful quiz in which no one is able to get 100% right. I expect similar contests more in the near future.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum