You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Getting error while submitting photos in My India section

While I am trying to upload the photos in my India section using my phone, I am getting error message. I have uploaded the error page in the comments below. I am facing this problem frim yesterday onwards. I request concerned editors or webmaster to solve this issue.
    This is the error message I am getting while I try to upload photos.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Delete Attachment

Ramya, try again sometime later and come back here if you still face the problem.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

I tried to upload photo just now sir, I am getting same error. I tried 3 yo 4 times, but getting error.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Ramya, your problem has been put up to the section editors/ admin for necessary action. They will check it out and let you know. Please wait for a response.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

It could be due to the size of the photo. Can you please retry with a smaller size image?
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sir, I tried to upload the smaller size photo and it got uploaded. I think Problem caused due to Size of photo itself. Thanks for the reply sir.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.