You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

One query about "change in name"

Respected Tony John sir,

Myself is Mrs. Gouri Deepak Dattawadkar. I had joined this ISC group in December 2011. At the time of joining I used to join the ISC with my name before marriage i.e. Ms. Swati Subhash Kulkarni. That is why my user id is kswati82. During December 2011 I did not have a bank account with the name after marriage.

Now I have my bank account with the name "Mrs. Gouri Deepak Dattawadkar". So I would like to ask you, is it fine if I provide my bank details with the name "Mrs. Gouri Deepak Dattawadkar" while receiving next cash reward?

Please guide me in this matter.
    Swati,

When submitting the invoice on being eligible for payment, when you provide the name of the payee and you can give your new name.

Note that it is not advisable to provide personal contact details like email IDs and contact numbers on a public platform and hence I have removed your contact number from the text above. You need to provide the details only in your invoice, where only the Webmasters will see it.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

No issue at all. You can change the name in the profile and also when the payment is announced and during that time while submitting the invoice, you can give the present name and the amount would be transferred.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You can provide new payee name when you submit the invoice. However, there is a possibility that accounting person may fail to notice the change in bank details since you have already received the payments from us in the past. To be on the safer side, just mention that there is a change in payee details when you send the invoice. That way, accounting person will delete your previous payee and add a new one.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Vandana Mam for your prompt reply and thank you for removing my personal details from post. Onward I will remember this.
    Also thank you K Mohan sir and Tony John sir, for your prompt reply and guidance. Tony sir I will certainly remember to provide my new payee details while receiving the next cash payment.
    Thank you all.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.