You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A rookie's introduction to the paradise of education

Hello
    I am Nikhil Kumar Agarwal .
    I look forward to this website as an incentive for me to show my talent as well as to make new friends.
    Nikhil Kumar Agarwal , warm welcome to this site as a new member and your have taken right decision to join here as besides learning, enhancing your knowledge, there are every possible chance to earn some decent money through this site. All you need is the urge to write flawlessly about any topic and there should not be copy pasting activities of any sort. ISC regards own thinking and writing in the forum, ask experts, resources section etc. Before proceeding , please visit the profile of other members who made a huge contribution in various sections and that would give broader ideas as to how to write. Please read the posting guidelines, help topics as to how the member on writing the contents would be benefited with awards, rewards, cash credits etc. One thing is sure, if you are regular and have the niche to write some good contents, then you can have awesome time waiting for you.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty welcome to Nikhil kumar Agarwal. ISC is a place where you can earn while learning. Go through help topics, guidelines and FAQs before starting your contributions in ISC. If you have any problem or doubt regarding any section, you can raise a thread in forum section. Your Fellow iscians and editors are always their to support you and clear you doubts. Hope you contribute quality content and earn more through this site.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Welcome to ISC. This is a site giving various opportunities to the people who have a nack for group discussion, article writing, commenting on written material etc.

If you have aptitude for such endeavours this is the perfect arena and hope you will stay here to contribute and in the process make some money also.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments