You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Rajkumar Rao a good actor.

I had never heard of actor "Raj Kumar Rao" untill I saw "Stree". Movie is very good and the acting of this hero is very good. He is not good as Salman Khan in looks but definitely he is better than any one in the Bolly Wood. I have now become the fan of him. His dialogue delivery in the movie is very good. Although the script of the movie is not as good as other hit movie but the acting of him is what make us to sit and watch the movie in the theater. I must say Rajkumar Rao will be the best actor in the film industry in future.
    Sanjeev,
    Would be nice if you attach an image of the actor Rajkumar Rao for the sake of readers who don't know him. In fact, I do not know the actor.

No life without Sun

I have attached the image of the actor in the post.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Delete Attachment

So far I have watched two movies of Rajkumar Rao which are "Trapped (2016)", & "Newton (2017)" & found it good which revolves around him only. Those movies are not of heavy budget as the Bollywood movies are imagined for but still we can remind ourselves of few good acting which is a fair deal. For movie "Stree", I am still waiting for it to get uploaded but from the trailer this has incited big suspense & I am surely looking positive for it.

• Sign In to post your comments