You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Issue with approval of my article .

I have a problem that I have posted a content on 22 september 2018 whose category is syllabus and the heading of the article is New syllabus of B.tech computer science engineering (CSE) first semester MDU G-scheme .
    The article has not been viewed by the editors yet , so i request the editors to approved my article as soon as possible .
    Waiting for a positive reply from the experts , thank you .
    I have just checked and found that many articles are presently pending. I feel that around 10 days' time would be required to clear all backlog. You have to remain patient.

I am not submitting articles myself due to this huge backlog.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Harsh I can understand your eagerness to know the approval of your article. Since article section is being flooded with more resources on time based topics and you being a new member, much care would be taken to review and re check for any discrepancies, spell mistakes or copied content from other site. Nevertheless , please proceed with other article or contributing in other sections. Last week was festive season with Ganesh festivities and our editors who are also members like you and me must have been busy in their routines. So wait, Once approved , you will get the alert message and for that reason do not waste time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Harsh, please be patient. Your article will be reviewed soon.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.