You must Sign In to post a response.
Like writing articles related to education? Check out this double reward program for articles on correspondence courses and get bumper earnings! Closing date extended to 14th October 2018.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Double Reward Program: Write Articles on Correspondence Courses

Good news for ISCians! The admin. is organizing a double reward program on the topic "Correspondence courses/distance education". That is, for every article which is approved, the cash credits will be doubled. Thus, for example, if you get 50 points and Rs.50, you will get the same again credited to your profile account if it is found valid for the double reward. All articles will be re-checked after the closing date and the double reward credited once this process is completed.

Instructions: Just write as many articles as you want and submit them in the appropriate category of our article section. You can include in the title relevant keywords and words like 'Best 5' or 'Top 10'. Once you have submitted an article, post a response to this thread with a direct link to it. There is no need to wait until the article is reviewed and approved. However, links to articles in draft mode should not be submitted. The links to further articles can be submitted in the same response itself.

Rules:
    1. In order to avail of the double reward, your article should be of 600 words or more and have relevant links to internal pages of ISC, such as links to a college, university, course, Study Abroad section, an Ask Expert or Forum thread, another article, etc.

2. You must include the words "Correspondence course(s)" in the title with other keywords but do not make the title too lengthy.

3. Do not merely list institutes and the courses they offer. Present the article properly in paragraphs and sentence formation, including brief details of each course, such as what is taught, career options on completing the course, for whom the course is ideal, etc.

Sample topics:
    1. Best correspondence courses in India for professionals
    2. Best MBA correspondence courses in______ (give city or State name)
    3. Best 5 universities offering correspondence courses in textile designing
    4. Correspondence PG courses in Architecture
    5. Correspondence courses for working women in ________ (give city or State name)
    6. Correspondence MBA program in India for students living abroad
    7. Most reputed universities in India offering correspondence courses in______(give course name)
    8. Ideal correspondence courses for business owners.
    9. Correspondence courses best for updating skills of _______(give the type of profession)

Note: You can mention which article you are currently writing on in a response to this thread so that another participant would avoid writing on the same correspondence course. However, do not block topics in bulk. Instead, mention only one topic at a time. For example, you mention 'Best five MBA Finance correspondence courses in India'. After you submit the article on this, then, in your response, replace the topic with a link to the article on it. Then only mention your next article topic. In case you are unable to write an article on the topic you selected, please let other members know so that then they can take up the topic.

Closing date: 10th October 2018.
    Update on 11th October: The closing date has been extended to 14th October, 2018.
    The next topic that I have selected for the double reward programme is going to be about The next article is on the topic of 'hospital & healthcare courses through correspondence'.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Here is my first article for the double reward programme -
    1. 10 best Indian Universities for MBA through correspondence
    2. Distance learning management courses through IIM
    3. Top 5 Universities for LLM courses via distance edcuation
    4. Top 6 Distance Education MBA courses in Hospital and Healthcare Management
    5. 5 Top B.Ed. distance education universities in India

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Ms. Vandana,

We all know that the concept of distance education involves the correspondence courses. So, is it acceptable to use the keyword ‘distance education or distance learning’ instead of ‘correspondence course(s)’ in the title of the article? Kindly clarify.

Initially, I am going to write on correspondence courses in M.A (English) and various correspondence courses in Population Studies.

Further, I also seek clarification on the issue mentioned by Ms. Soundharya.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Am going to write on specialized courses in Financial Management at the post-graduate level offered through Correspondence by Indian Universities and also specialized off-beat Post-graduate diploma, diploma and certificate courses for working personnel offered by some Indian Universities, in two separate articles.

Am also going to write on Post-graduate courses on Tourism offered by correspondence by Indian Universities in a third article.

Soundharya's question was precisely my doubt too. The word 'correspondence' is almost redundant and not much used in the context being discussed. I played safe and made liberal use of 'the phrase distance education' in the article that I have submitted while interspersing the given keyword into the article.

How many topics are we allowed to block? Can a clarification be given on this? Though the same has been mentioned in the post, I notice that members are blocking more than one topic. Please intervene.

Some clarifications:

You can block only one topic at a time. But once you submit the article on that topic, you can block the second topic and so on.

You can use keywords like "distance education" instead of "correspondence courses"

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Here is my first article for the double reward program.

Specialized- courses- in- Financial- Management-through-Correspondence

Checking for error.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Partha and AB Sivakumar,

Please read the instructions. You cannot select more than one topic at a time. You can select another topic only after submitting the article on the first topic which you selected.

Everyone - please put in one response only for each of you. As instructed, put in the topic you will write on and then simply replace the topic with a clickable link to the article on it, then mention your next topic in the same response, replacing the topic text with the link to the article on it and so on. Thus, for example:
    1. Best XYZ MBA correspondence courses in India (put the link to the article once this topic has been written on)
    2. Next topic - Top 10 distance learning courses for entrepreneurs

So, you are indicating in the same response which article you are working on and this will help other members know both, which articles you submitted and which you are going to submit next.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My articles

1.Top 10 Distance Education Universities in Tamil Nadu

2. Correspondence courses offered by The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University(TNDALU)

3. Correspondence courses in Religious studies

My articles:-

1. Two Indian Universities offering correspondence/distance education courses in Population Studies

2. Top Indian universities offering M.A (English) through correspondence

3. Top Indian Universities offering MA in Journalism and Mass Communication through correspondence

4. Correspondence courses offered by Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal

Now, I will write on M.A(Journalism) and/or MJMC course through correspondence. [Edited on 01-10-2018 at 11.50 a.m.]

I have submitted all the three articles booked earlier by me. I am not planning to write any other article on the present programme. [Edited on 08-10-2018 at 9.10 p.m.]

As the last date of submission has been extended, I will write on the correspondence courses offered by Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal [Edited at 6.25 p.m on 11.10.2018].

Submitted the last article for the present programme. [Edited at 8.345 p.m on 13.10.2018]

I am interested to write on, Distance Learning course in Creative Writing in English in India.

My article: Correspondence Course in Creative Writing in English in India

shampasaid

I have submitted two articles on the courses as already intimated by me.

Now, I will write on M.A(Journalism) and/or MJMC courses through correspondence.

#649491 - You have again blocked two articles. Request you to kindly read the instructions, which have been repeated twice, after being mentioned in the initial post. If you do not understand the instructions please raise a post to seek clarifications.

[Response edited. Let decisions on what is to be done rest with the admin.]

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

I will write on
    1. Correspondence courses offered by Bangalore University

2. Certificate Courses in Performing Arts Distance Education from IGNOU

Juana - please mention the next article which you are working on in the response #649302 itself where you have listed your articles. Put the topic and then replace it with the link. This is easier for other members to track.

Partha - same for you, as well. Please mention the current topic in #649405 itself and submit the link to it over there once you are done. Do not post separate responses. Also, make a firm decision on what topic you are currently working on and mention it one at a time only.

Refer to Soundharya's response as a reference to understand.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

As far as I know, some Indian universities offer M.A in Journalism and some universities offer Master in Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC). In fact, I have blocked one topic only.

1. Distance learning in Music in India
    2. Distance learning courses in Osmania University

Now I wish to write about correspondence courses offer by Nalanda open university Bihar.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I am submitting an article on top 5 institutes offering M.Sc Chemistry through the correspondence course in south India. The link is given below.

The top 5 Distance Education institutes in South India for M.Sc. Chemistry.

drrao
    always confident

I will write on distance learning courses offered by The University of Burdwan, West Bengal.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I have not been keeping good health. Hence, am not in a position to write the proposed article on Correspondence courses in Tourism. I therefore leave it open for Members to kindly take up this.

Today, I hope to complete my second article on specialized Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses offered by some Universities, offered through Distance education.

I am afraid I will not find the time to write the article on Specialized Post graduate Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses through Correspondence, that are normally useful only for those with experience.

Any member wanting to write on this topic, may please do so. As such, am done and there will not be any further contribution from my side.

I am extremely sorry for not being able to submit the article on Distance learning courses offered by The University of Burdwan,

Since today Morning my computer started malfunctioning and there is very little chance of it being restored by tomorrow.

Though most of the work is saved and I wish to submit it later on, but any member can take up the topic now and submit it within the stipulated time of submitting the entries.

Sankalan

I have managed to make the computer somehow workable just a few hours earlier and since no member has taken up the topic of my choice, I am submitting the article that I have intended to submit.

Here goes my article
    Distance learning courses offered by Burdwan University

Engineering courses offered by the Institution of Engineers through distance education mode

Sankalan

Would members like to have an extension of the closing date? I can request the admin. to provide three more days.

Could you do that please? It would be such a relief. I had wanted to ask, but refrained from doing so, as I had already done so, for the previous announcement. A couple of days will give me time to finish a few more articles that I have lined up.

I don't want further extension. But I will abide by the decision of the management.

However, I will post the article on Hospital and Healthcare Management courses that I had blocked, by the day's end. The extra days will give me time to write a few more articles on topics that have not been covered.

Yes, I need time to write the article. I could not write the article as I had an eye infection.

Everyone, please note that the closing date has been extended to 14th October 2018. Write more, earn more!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.