Double Reward Program: Write Articles on Correspondence CoursesGood news for ISCians! The admin. is organizing a double reward program on the topic "Correspondence courses/distance education". That is, for every article which is approved, the cash credits will be doubled. Thus, for example, if you get 50 points and Rs.50, you will get the same again credited to your profile account if it is found valid for the double reward. All articles will be re-checked after the closing date and the double reward credited once this process is completed.
Instructions: Just write as many articles as you want and submit them in the appropriate category of our article section. You can include in the title relevant keywords and words like 'Best 5' or 'Top 10'. Once you have submitted an article, post a response to this thread with a direct link to it. There is no need to wait until the article is reviewed and approved. However, links to articles in draft mode should not be submitted. The links to further articles can be submitted in the same response itself.
1. In order to avail of the double reward, your article should be of 600 words or more and have relevant links to internal pages of ISC, such as links to a college, university, course, Study Abroad section, an Ask Expert or Forum thread, another article, etc.
2. You must include the words "Correspondence course(s)" in the title with other keywords but do not make the title too lengthy.
3. Do not merely list institutes and the courses they offer. Present the article properly in paragraphs and sentence formation, including brief details of each course, such as what is taught, career options on completing the course, for whom the course is ideal, etc.
1. Best correspondence courses in India for professionals
2. Best MBA correspondence courses in______ (give city or State name)
3. Best 5 universities offering correspondence courses in textile designing
4. Correspondence PG courses in Architecture
5. Correspondence courses for working women in ________ (give city or State name)
6. Correspondence MBA program in India for students living abroad
7. Most reputed universities in India offering correspondence courses in______(give course name)
8. Ideal correspondence courses for business owners.
9. Correspondence courses best for updating skills of _______(give the type of profession)
Note: You can mention which article you are currently writing on in a response to this thread so that another participant would avoid writing on the same correspondence course. However, do not block topics in bulk. Instead, mention only one topic at a time. For example, you mention 'Best five MBA Finance correspondence courses in India'. After you submit the article on this, then, in your response, replace the topic with a link to the article on it. Then only mention your next article topic. In case you are unable to write an article on the topic you selected, please let other members know so that then they can take up the topic.
Closing date: 10th October 2018.
Update on 11th October: The closing date has been extended to 14th October, 2018.