You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Why the latest updates on the Ram temple progress is so objectionable to the ISC forum?

This is in response to my thread based on the latest proceedings by the court on the making of Ram temple which got deleted. I am still wondering of the objectionable content which that thread was consisting of & If the ISC team could clarify on that pl.?
    Serious religious issues will not be discussed in the forum section as it would hurt the feeling of the members belonging to one particular religion. Precaution is better than cure. Hence, ISC has deleted the thread.

Ram Mandir and Babri Masjid issue is a serious issue between two major religions.

In the past we have had bitter experiences of discussing about religion based issues at ISC.

I remember, even Sethu Samudram Project (Raman Bridge) issue was not acceptable to ISC. BJP was against the Project when Congress was in power. Once I raised a thread, and got deleted.

No life without Sun

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Yes ISC wont allow discussions on religious issues though the same is discussed threadbare in other forums and social media. I was the first to raise a thread on the issue 161484, it even got five good responses and suddenly the editor has sent to the delete section. The thread is visible to others now. What is still surprising that , the point was deducted to me, but the original thread carries the point and it shows too. If the thread is not solicited, it must be removed along with the responses, and if it still remains there in back scene, then my thread had the sanctity . Only the editor can explain.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan,
    Your thread 161484 cannot be viewed by others as it is not visible to them. I too responded to your thread stating that such serious religious issues should not be discussed in the forums of ISC.
    How can you predict that the verdict will be in favour of Hindus? You should have waited till the pronouncement of the judgement.

No life without Sun

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Sun if that is the case, the entire thread should have been deleted. Why should they keep visible in the deleted section along with five responses also visible. That is my question.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

If I tell inform the members here then there is going to be hearing from 29.10.2018 onwards which would actually be on fast mode in order to settle the long pending issue of Ram Temple in Ayodhya but then how this relates to the "serious religious issues". This whole process has been taken care of by the Supreme court of India & in day light with different platforms & medias already transmitting the updates including debating the matter with different others parties including religious & political.

Mohan,
    I reiterate and say that your thread and the five responses to that thread is not visible to members. The thread has been deleted, and also the thread of Ved Prakash Anand.

@Editors also to clarify whether a deleted thread can be viewed or not? Who can read such deleted threads? Is Mohan right with his special eyes to read his own thread and its responses?

No life without Sun

@Ved Prakash, your thread was not just an update as you claim it to be and you are aware of it.
    @Mohan, your thread was also not just about the update and the responses were not encouraging as you know.

ISC is not against discussing a topic of any genre as long as it stays within the boundaries set by our guidelines.

Please also refer to this announcement thread by Tony sir.

Since the facts have now been adequately explained, we are locking this thread. Please note that further queries on the same matter may not be entertained.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

[deleted]
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.