You must Sign In to post a response.
Do not bring up the same topic repeatedly.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If members are not raising new threads, then online editors should do so to keep Forum alive

Today the forum has been very dull and lull without new threads and what was more annoying that spams threads are taking positions as prominent threads and they are not removed or deleted and the old threads are making rounds again and again. And if it all some threads are raised, they seems to be controversial and being punished with deletion. So what is the way out to keep the forum alive and moving. Only online editors should come to the rescue and raise some threads so that the forum should not starve for new posts?
    Absolutely. It should be done. I am new to the site and have not started threads yet but I am planning to do the same. I am on few other forum sites also but I have not seen forums so dull. I have question in my mind I don't if I should ask here or not.

Do we get cash credits on forums too? If not then that may be the case that people are not participating much on forums here.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Yes cash credit is given to good forum response and cash credit is also given for starting a good thread.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

OK doubts cleared. I was asking it because when I click on someone's profile I rarely see cash earned from the forum so the thought came in my mind. Thanks for clarification.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.