You must Sign In to post a response.
Please avoid bringing in the same topics for irrelevant discussions.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Forum has become so thin that I cannot make my monthly score fat.

Members,
    I planned to score 1000+ points regularly every month, purely from forum posts and responses. But I have utterly failed to reach 1000 points in this month. Today is the last day of September. Yet I am struggling hard to make it to 1000. What I feel is - Forum has become very thin without any good messages from members. It is the reason that I cannot make my points fat with four figure scores.

Members,
    What is your good feeling about my saying?
    I can't say it right now as I have joined this site just 5-6 days back. I have been an active member of other forum sites and I am keen to be an active member here too. You will denifetly see me in action after few days.

Yes thats true forum section is boring here as I don't see much of the threads being started here and not so many people here active in forum section.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Yes I can understand the reason to score points to maintain the position of medal level in the ISC. But off late we are finding very little threads to respond and for those we already made the replies are still trending. Only two days back I raised the issue on same subject, and the editors have locked the thread stating same question need not raised again and again. When a post is raised, if other members failed to respond, at least the editor must do so. And in the event of no response, the thread gets deleted for obvious reasons. And we should not raise sensitive issues and thus many members are shying away from creating threads and thus we are having the shortage of new threads. I also made a appeal to the on line editors that if there are shortage of threads and patronage found, editors should start a thread. That is not taken.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.