You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for August 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of August 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details, you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for August 2018.
    My hearty congrats to all the Revenue Share Bonus earners for the month of August 2018. Only a minute back, I simply reminded ISC that the RSB announcement is missing. I too have a RSB share this month after many long months. I positively hope that I would also get RSB for the month of September 2018. My hard work at ISC never go waste.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the members who have got their revenue share bonus for the month of Aug 2018. I wish the bonus earners to continue getting more bonus in the upcoming months.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks for announcing the revenue share bonus for the month of Aug 18 and best wishes to all whose names appeared in the list. I was also benefited with 642 rupees this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have made it to the RSB list for the month of August '18! Keep contributing actively.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

My Heartiest congratulation to all members who are in the list of Revenue Share Bonus for August 2018. This list is the result of our one-month activities. Thanks, webmaster Timmy Sir for this announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations & best of luck for more challenges ahead for the members. At the same time I thank the ISC team along with the members for providing this platform which has been of great use of for personal development too.

Good heavens! I was very sure I would not make it the list this time, having been away for more than half the month. Thrilled that, in fact, I did get the RSB.

Congratulations to all my co-members who benefited through their contributions. Be consistent is the motto and you will continue to feature on that RSB monthly list.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks to ISC for announcing the revenue share bonus for the month of August 2018 and I am also one of the earners. Congratulations to all the members who got RSB for the month of August 2018. I hope and wish that they will continue their good work and earn RSB in the coming months also. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the member, editors of the ISC who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of August 2018. Thank you for announcing revenue share binus for me also.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the members who are in the RSB list. Keep posting regularly in all the sections and earn your share according to the contribution.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the members who are in the list of RSB.
    Keep contributing.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.