You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Destiny can kill our hard work

There are different kinds of people in the world. Some believe in hard work, some in destiny while some in both of them.

Many times people work hard but do not get the desired results. They again try but again fail. Finally they stop trying and blame it on the destiny.

What do you think about it? Do you believe that destiny is supreme and it can kill all our hard work in one instant?
    Yes I believe in destiny but I don't stop working when I get fail in anything. I don't leave it and say it didn't come as it was not in my destiny.

Thats a wrong attitude rather saying this we must work harder and should not give up till we don't succeed in getting what we set for us. We should always remember that failures are the pillar of success and we learn from it and get experience so that we may not repeat the same next time.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Well every one wants to achieve success and wants to surpass others success. But for that perseverance, pursuance, planning and above all patience must be the hall mark quality. I doubt many may not have the four big requirement and hence fall short of achievement and then blame it on destiny. Each one of us write our own destiny, if you are successful , you are being followed as the mentor, if you are average, the world looks at you as the learner, and when you are the failure, everyone discards you, in fact the own shadow wont like you. This is the reality and every one must understand.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Nobody can deny the destiny. But leaving everything to destiny and sitting idle is not a correct attitude. You have to have your goals, plans and you have to implement your plans to achieve your goals. You have to put in all your efforts to get a positive result. Sometimes the results will come very easily and fast. Sometimes you have to struggle a lot to achieve the result that is desired. But sometimes even after putting our good efforts, we may don't get positive results. Then we may have to try again. Trying, again and again, may also not yield positive results. Then we may think that this is the destiny.
    These days we are hearing many issues where the planned marriages are not getting through and the bridegroom or bride is going with another bride or bridegroom. Here we can't do anything. We have to leave it saying that this is the destiny and we can't change it.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments