You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Requesting on deleting my account

At the beginning of the journey of me in ISC, I was very active. Editors approved my articles one by one very fast. That articles were on interesting topics. After a long time, I wrote the articles. But, ISC prohibits me to write articles. There might be my mistakes. I requested ISC not to repeat my mistakes to allow to write in the article section. Till now, it has not been excusing me. Like that, recently in the job section also, I felt that it is just like a fascination to me by taking away the rights to post jobs in the job section. I got Adsense account through ISC by fulfilling eligibility criteria. But now, the total scenario is changed. So, I could not stay here in ISC. Therefore, I would like to say goodbye to ISC. So, please delete my account from ISC. Thanking you sir. Instead of restricting in sections, please delete my membership permanently from ISC.
    Charyulu, the account will remain. It is your choice whether to be active or not. We leave it to you.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.