You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which option to choose - online courses or classroom learning?

Greetings everyone. I have seen many people being confused about pursuing their careers by learning in an online portal or in a classroom.
    Tell me about your opinion.
    Once everyone has responded we can come into conclusion about people's psyche towards these modes of education.

This completely depends upon the type of resources we have with us. For example, if we have enough time & money then we can spare a good amount of those in the coaching classes or else it's good to go ahead with the online or corresponding classes. But the fact of the matter is that if one intends to clear of some big target like the Indian Administrative Exam or entrance for some premier institutes then one can be regular to his or her studies with commitment for achieving the target within a stipulated time period. In many of such instances the candidates are evident of clearing their exams & this even without any coaching classes & therefore who feel that for big target the coaching classes are mandatory can't be 100% right.

These are the two ways of learning. Which is better among the two. Universally we can't say one among the two is best. We have to decide based on our interest and time availability. Some people will put in more efforts by using their leisure time. But some can concentrate if there is a system of attending a class at a dedicated time. Here the attitude of the individual will differ.
    There are people who studied on their own without going to any class or attending any online course and successful in their career. Some people even after attending the classes couldn't achieve much. In my opinion, the interest and commitment of the individual play an important role than other issues.
    Online courses are recent advancements and these days they have become very prominent and many people are pursuing their career through these online courses.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments