You must Sign In to post a response.
Congratulate the winners of our recent active GD on the topic of whether the National Registry of Sexual Offenders would curb crimes against women,
  • Category: Winners

Active GD - winners

There were fewer than usual participants in the Active GD. Three of them have been selected as the best participants by our jury panel.

The three participants who each win Rs.100/- are Sankalan Bhattacharya, Joyshree and Aditya Mohan.

Congratulations to all the winners! It is hoped that our future active GDs get back the enthusiastic response it generally does.
    It was an interesting GD and there was a good participation.

Now, as the result of the contest is out, I congratulate all the three winners.

Keep on contributing in ISC and wish all of you good luck.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Sankalan-babu, Joyshree and Aditya Mohan for winning the GD. Really spirited performance from these three members.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Thank you. I have been participating well in GD. Joyshree is a regular winner by now. She's great. Sankalan has put awesome points too.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Thank you all for your wish and my congratulations to all the co-winners. It is interesting to participate in GDs and put forth my points to take the discussion forward.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winning participants of GD.
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Joyshree and Aditya Mohan for being declared as the winners of the Active GD contest. Wishing you good luck to win more prizes in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners. Wishing you good luck for future also.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Hearty congratulations to Sankalan, Joyshree and Aditya. Well done!
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

My congratulations to all the three winners. A good GD. The winners made very good points. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the days ti come.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrutulalations to Sankalan. Joysshree and Aditya Mohan for their commendable performance in the GD. Hope they would sustain the same spirit and achieve glorious achievements in the future as well.

Congratulations to Sankalan, Joyshree, and Aditya for getting awarded in the GD.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

A few notes as feedback as per the jury panel's input - it was a wonderful surprise to see K Mohan's quality participation and if he and Saji had put in some more inclusive participation and taken their views further, they would have likely been winners too. Dr. Rao - it would be advisable not to merely repeat what others say, whether in an active GD or in other forum threads. Please express yourself as an individual and bring your own opinions to the table. It is suggested to others who participated as well that they could, in future GDs, try to present their views/counter-react to others' views in a more in-depth manner.

Please take this feedback positively so that we have more award-winners.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty congrats to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Joyshree and Aditya Mohan for winning the GD award. Well done.
    No life without Sun

The cash rewards and points to the Best Participants have been credited.

Aditya, you have been credited twice by mistake. The needful will be done by the Admin. Just keep a note.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Congratulations to the winners, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Joyshree and Aditya Mohan. Well done.

Nice to note that Joyshree is on a GD winning spree.

“You painted a naked woman because you enjoyed looking at her, put a mirror in her hand and you called the painting “Vanity,” thus morally condemning the woman whose nakedness you had depicted for your own pleasure.” - John Berger

Congratulations to all the winners. The purpose of every discussion, is a progress towards a topic, instead of forcing viewpoints on one another. I always such contests and discussion contests. It really help us to grow and come out of our bubble.
    Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.