You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Article Contest - What to do.....Parenting - winners

It is really disappointing that only eight members participated in our Article Contest - What to do.....Parenting - submit articles and win prizes. It is also totally exasperating to note that the rules of a contest are not read! Exasperating because then the members lose out on a wonderful opportunity to win and the awards get limited. Thus, we have only three winners for this contest's awards.

The two joint winners are Soundharya for her article What to do when a kid refuses to go to school and Juana for her article What to do when your child comes out as an LGBTQ. Each of them will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 250/- and 125 points.

Sankalan Bhattacharya wins the second prize of Rs. 150/- and 75points for his article What to do if your child shows suicidal behavior.

Congratulations to the winners! It is hoped that for future contests we have greater participation and contest rules are adhered to.
    My sincere congratulations to all the winners. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more such award and prizes in the coming days. Thanks to ISC for conducting a good contest.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to MsSoundharya, Juana mada and Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the prizes.
    Unfortunately I was busy in my festival.
    I request Vandana Madam to correct the sentence "Each of them will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 250/- and 125" as Each of them will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 250/- and 125 points.

Honesty is the best policy.

I couldn't read other articles but Juana's choice of articles was very clever and she wrote them very adeptly. It was given that she had to win a prize. Her topics were much needed because they were relevant to current situation.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to Ms Soundharaya, Ms Juana and Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the prizes. I posted the article before the submission date. I wondered why my article was not approved when other articles were approved. I checked my article and found I had not clicked publish option. I clicked publish, my article entered the contest after the due date.

Thank you all for your wishes.

My congratulations to the joint winners Ms. Soundharya & Ms. Juana. Their articles are excellent containing all the relevant information on two very important topics.

Well, I was too focused with the forums only. At least the article writing contest compelled me to write a few.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya and Juana mam for winning the parenting article contest. I also congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting the second prize in this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I have to say, I read the articles yesterday, and I was amazed. I am so happy, we are so open and changed these days. This also indicates that things are accepted to be talked. Earlier these things were a big issues, and kids used to find solace in certain other things, just to find solace. Thank you for writing such an amazing articles.
    I am sure, they are going to be very helpful. This is actually we look forward to. When we face issues with kids, we need someone, who has been in the same shoes and can share, discuss with us. After all, we are not always right on our part.

Regards
    Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

I am yet to read the articles but can't wait to congratulate all the three winners. Hearty congratulations! Hope to read the articles very soon.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to Soundharya and Juana Ma'am for winning the first prize in article writing contest. I also congratulate the second prize winner Sankalan Bhattacharya.
    To write an article is not the cup of tea for all and when you create success, it is a big deal.
    All the best for future contests!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Soundharya and Juana for being the joint-winners of this Article contest and also to Sankalan for winning the second prize! Keep up the winning spree.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.