You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Global Agriculture Leadership award to AP CM

Another prestigious award to the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu. He has been selected for the Global Agriculture Leadership award. Dr Swaminathan committee, appointed for this selection, has selected Naidu for this honour. He has been selected for his dedicated hard work for the advancement of the field of agriculture. The implementation of agriculture policies, incentives to the farming community, research &development on crops, leadership qualities and welfare activities etc. are taken into consideration for this selection. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh will present the award to Chandrababu Naidu on 24th of this month.
    I want to record my congratulations and appreciations to him. I hope the other members of ISC will also join me in congratulating him.
    It is really a great news that Sri N. Chandrababu Naidu has been selected for the Global Agriculture Leadership award.

It shows his involvement in the agricultural projects and strong will to do something good for the people engaged in farming and agriculture. He is already known for his sharp understanding and good skills of managing and administrating the state matters.

I feel the selection committee has given a good decision to select a deserving candidate for this award.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments