You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Members please read this message in collaboration with the earlier thread

Am just about learning the technicalities associated with ISC. Am still not able to fathom how to do things.

This morning, I found a child sleeping in one of the platforms right outside the Chennai Central Railway Station.

None was really bothered, as you can see from the photograph. When I questioned one or two passengers, he warned me that the child could belong to a gang of organized pickpockets.

My heart stopped for a while. The police was also nowhere to be seen. I did not know why the child was sleeping there, in a place where there is a bus every minute to go to Broadway, the Central bus station from where one can find buses to all parts of the city.

What can be done about such children? Is this child a child of a lessor God?

A small request. Can Vandana Madam or Ms Ramya or some other expert, please insert the image here? There was some sort of virus that crept into the previous thread.

Thank you.
    AB Sivakumar,

I will put the text of this thread with that thread since the image is attached over there and lock this thread.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.