You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

A little heads-up on a forum post

Putting up this little heads up post, as a reminder, in case the following thread has been forgotten - What caption would you give to this Snap? Win prizes!
    It is a fifteen days old forgotten thread. I am sure, the author will wake up to announce the winner and runner-up of the contest.
    No life without Sun

Nice reminder. We are participating in so many things that sometimes we are not able to keep a track. This thing was totally forgotten.

Anyway the alert from the author of this thread will help in bringing it back to the main place soon.

Knowledge is power.

Even yesterday I recalled that thread, but I also remembered the negative points allotted to me for raising the prize-related issue. So, I don't bother now.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

As per the explanation given by the ME, good captions with suitable explanations will be rewarded suitably. They may give some additional points and CC to the best caption. We have forgotten. But the Editors may announce shortly.
    drrao
    always confident

No life without Sun

Thanks for the heads-up, Juana. Apologies for the oversight. The needful will be done.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.