You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

AdSense Referral program - Rs 500 referral Bonus

Here is another referral program. Invite your friends to this site and if they make $100 from Google AdSense from this site within first 6 months, we will pay you Rs 500 as cash credits.

Terms & Conditions:

1. The invited friend should use your user id when they register in IndiaStudyChannel.

2. The member should have created a new AdSense account instead of associating an existing AdSense account. (The reason is, we will get referral bonus from Google if they create a new AdSense account. We are giving you the referral bonus from this amount)

3. The referral amount will be paid to you as soon as we receive the bonus from Google. Usually, this happens as soon as his earnings touch $100.

4. This program is applicable only for the referral members who join ISC on or after 24 August 2008.

5. Your family members and relatives can also be referred, even if they use the same computer. But there is a very high possibility that Google may not approve their AdSense account if they use the same address as yours in the AdSense application.

7. It is strictly not allowed to create 2 different accounts for yourself and make second one as referral on first one. If we find that only your referrals are earning money, but you are not contributing at all, then we may not pay you the referral bonus.

- Tony
    Hi Tony
    This is great.
    But that 6 month time period is so less. I think you have to increase that!
    Please reply sir
    sachin

Regards,
    §Ächin

Hi sachin,
    It is not a Herculean task.Please try to post quality resources and more pages in ISC you can achieve that within 5 months. Wish you all the best.
    Webmaster.

Jose Mathew
    Webmaster ISC

hi everyone,
    jose is right. keeping in touch with ISC does it easily

Post more views and support your ideas

We are offering Rs 500 because Google will give us some referral bonus if a new AdSense user earns $100 within 6 months. We cannot change this.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Tony, pls mention the details,
    if i refer my friend to join in ISC, and if he joined and created the adsense account....is this enough.or does he want to quote me in adsense referer list

pls mention the details

India News

Hi Jose/Tony one of my friend joined here but till now he dont have any adsense account. Now if he opens an account will this be valid.
    Dr. Sanjeev

thank you for this scheme.
    --ishwar--

Hi Tony,

If my spouse becomes a member of ISC, he'll use the same IP address as mine to open the google account. Still, this programme will be valid?

Regards
    Baljeet

Hi,
    This program is applicable only for the referral members who join ISC on or after 24 August 2008. Using same IP address is not a problem

Jose Mathew
    Webmaster ISC

I have updated the original post above.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Hi Tony,

It is a good opportunity. But as you said google will not accept two accounts from the same IP address. So, the members of same family who use the same computer with the same IP address cannot get this benefit. We will try to introduce new members, as it is linked to cash award.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, ISC

Its Very nice program at all...........///

I have invited much more friends to join

Google adsense and with ISC parallelly,

But, there is problem, that how to contact

those members who doesnot work at all after joining..

as I had noticed in these 15 days of my ISC life.

Please help in such a type that we'll contact

or get remember to those members who forgot to

login to there account so long time.

Please make such a System that will send

remember to those member who not working at all.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Regards,
    - Mahesh

HEY TONY ITS A VERY GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO EARN CASH CREDIT

Genious,

We suggest you encourage them to post by sending them messages through ISC. Since you referred them, you alreadyhave their phone numbers, email etc. You can contact them directly as well.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

it's great idea!

but seriously feel that the 6 months time should be extended!

We can't extend the 6 month period. It is the period set by Google to give Bonus to us. Only if we get bonus from Google, we can give it to you.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Hi Tony,

I would like to request one thing. If a member gets adsense $100 within six months, as you said you are getting bonus from google why can't you share a little of that to the members who are already working. So, that we will be happy. Atleast nor Rs.500/- but something. You are already sharing your benefits with us, why not even this. Ofcourse this is my request.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, ISC

Hello Sir,
    First of all I cannot understand how to increase my google adsense income. If I am able to increase my google income it may help me to attract people to make join them to Indiastudychannel.

Thaks For Providing such a Opportunity to our USers of ISC , Really a Nice and Innovative way Tony,

All the nest

“ Make them Feel that they have missed you, Make your Life in such a way that every one need’s to be With You – Saleem “

Spam Is Illegal, Please Don't Spam And Keep ISC Clean

m.v. subba raju,

We are already sharing the money. That ishow we pay various prizes in ISC.

Anyway, good suggestion. Depending on the our financial situation, we will take appropriate steps.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

m.v. subba raju,

ISC is your family. We will share what you asked -
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/18008-Rs--bonus-for-new-AdSense-members.aspx

regards,
    Tony John

Hi Tony,
    We are all from same college with same net IP address,
    Shall we do this option..can you allow my frineds do work here..

Jayaseelan,

ISC has no issues in allowing same IP Address. But I heard from many members that Google is not accepting AdSense applications from same IP Address. Google never publicly said that before. But if that is true, then you may have to help your friends to create AdSense accounts through internet cafe and then work from your computer.

I personally do not believe Google will reject applications from same IP Address. However, I will ask them about it and get back to you.

- Tony

regards,
    Tony John

Thanks,

prathyusha

HI Tony,
    thanks to you giving such a valuable information.
    Can you please explain me in more detail.

HI Tony,
    thanks to you giving such a valuable information.
    Can you please explain me in more detail.

Thanks,

Hi Tony
    I have invited Sparsha yesterday, my collegue and a doctor, kindly review it and do it accordingly.
    Thanks in advance.

Dr. Sanjeev

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.